BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I've tried tons of conditioners from professional salon brands to drugstore brands and I keep coming back to Pantene. It works really well for me. I have long, very thick hair and this conditioner keeps my hair soft and shiny and strong. Will continue to use this, just wish it was sulfate free.
Diana S.
It's a shampoo! It does smell nice but as far as preventing breakage maybe it depends on your age but other than making my hair clean it did nothing. Also I switched to all natural shampoo to try and help better
Dizz B.
* Love love love this brand specially for curly hair, specially now during the summer it's great I personally use it for my hair and even my daughters hair who has oily thin hair.
Joy R.
Hillsville, VA
Pantene always makes your hair look and feel beautiful. I find the conditioner a little heavy but I have fine hair. I continue to use it because my hair has been healthier since I started using this product.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
I saw a difference in my hair and how frizzy it was. I would recommend using this in the winter months. It made me hair very soft. I have a difficult time in the winter with my hair and this product helped me.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I ONLY use this conditioner and I love it! No other brand gets the tangles out of my think hair better, and I always choose Anti-Breakage if I can because of the damage to my hair due to bleaching it.
Lauren H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This conditioner from Pantene goes on smoothly when applied, and it always leaves my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and would purchase it again.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love this brand of hair care items because I have very damaged hair from dying it so much and this shampoo and conditioner brand keeps my hair strong so that it does not break and get damaged more.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Pantene is my favorite conditioner. Many I use my hair feels dry after I rinse. My hair still feels silky after its rinced and dried.
I do see a little less breakage. But love how my hair feels
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
Loveeeeeeee yes love it always works it. I really love how it leaves my hair so soft. My kids love to use it to. It is helping me after all the bleaching damage done to my hair recently
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.