BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Cici C.
My hair is very long and very fine. This conditioner helped my hair keep its length and reduce the breakage I was experiencing prior to using it. The only thing I didn't like was it seemed to weigh my hair down a bit....easy solution for that was to only condition from the ear lobes and down.
Kenzie S.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE the smell of this condotioner. It can be purchased easily at your local Walmart or other box store or grocer for a decent price and does a wonderful job protecting your hair
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
I really love pantene. Not so much for the shampoos and stylers but definitely for the conditioners. This one in particular is really good for thin, damaged hair like mine. I also highly recommend the night repair conditioner from this brand as well.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
This shampoo really helped my color treated dry coarse hair. After I used it several times I noticed my hair was smoothr and the split ends were not as dry. I highly recommend it!
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
Great smell. Really hydrates and conditions your hair. I lose a lot of hair especially in the shower or during brushing. This has helped in the aid of breakage which results in less hair loss. My hair feels soft and very healthy after using this.
Cynthia D.
Stephenson, VA
This product works fine as a conditioner for normal hair. However, after daily use over a 6 month period, I did not see any improvement in the amount of breakage I have. I would not recommend this product for people looking to control breakage.
Lakesha J.
Powhatan Point, OH
I love this.I have very thick hair an very long..its been dyed a lot. it falls out an constantly breaking..a week of using the anti breakage I was feeling brandnew.I could easly run a brush through it again.
trisha n.
College Sta, TX
When I use this product on it's own, it dries out my hair. But with it's matching shampoo, my hair feels SO soft after the shower! my split ends definitely have drastically slowed in development, so I don't have to trim it almost every month. I love this product!
Dahianna R.
This product wasn't too memorable to be honest. it feels like an average conditioner and didn't help repair split ends like I was hoping it would. it smells nice though!
Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I've tried tons of conditioners from professional salon brands to drugstore brands and I keep coming back to Pantene. It works really well for me. I have long, very thick hair and this conditioner keeps my hair soft and shiny and strong. Will continue to use this, just wish it was sulfate free.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.