BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Samantha T.
Royersford, PA
Love this product! my hair was noticeably healthier from first wash. Was really brutal on my hair for a few weeks and it was dry and breaking from blow drying and hot ironing. this brought it back by the end of the first week my hair looks and feels amazing. Even my husband commented on the results.
Tiffany C.
Warwick, RI
Pantene does make the hair soft, however, I have thin hair and did not find this to take out my frizz. It also made my head a little dry. I have found other products that are much healthier for your hair and most likely will not use this product again.
Shelby S.
Dallas, TX
I've been a loyal pantene user for as long as I can remember. I love this smell, and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, without feeling oily or greasy. I recently had my hair colored and she told me that Pantene wasn't the best to take care care of colored hair, but I haven't had any issues.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage reinforcing conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have used. It helped my hair a tremendous amount when I damaged it due to hair dye. The smell of the conditioner is amazing too!
Cecilia D.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product ever since I started using it my hair has been the healthiest I've ever seen, I get so many compliments on my hair it looks shiny and just so healthy everyone ask what I use and they expect for me to say a very expensive brand but i just say it's Pantene
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
A little goes a long way with this product. When I am in the shower, I can put this throughout my hair, leave it in for three or so minutes, and rise it out. I find that my hair is smooth, hydrated, and has a nice shine afterwards. It's at an affordable price point and I would purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Amanda  A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product has a great, light scent, and helps detangle my hair with ease. Unfortunately, my hair breaks with daily brushing and this product (or line) doesn't "wow" or amaze me in any way.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Love this conditioner for a daily condition it works well my hair feels better. I use a deep conditioning treatment and leave in most of the time. But I love Pantene products great smell great
Whitney S.
Waterbury , CT
I love this product. It actually does what it's supposed to unlike other affordable conditioners. After using this product I notice that my hair wasn't breaking off as often. it leaves your hairs smelling and feeling great after every use. I highly recommend
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I love this product! I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut, and I'm anxious to keep my hair as healthy as possible as it grows. This is a rich, creamy conditioner that leaves my hair super soft. I definitely have less hair coming out when I brush and comb.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.