BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
My hair stylist fusses every time she finds out I’ve used Pantene. I’ve heard for years it’s horrible for you hair, but it’s one of the only brands that actually makes my hair feel silky and soft. I’ve never had an issue and I will continue to repurchase.
Lakesha J.
Powhatan Point, OH
I love this.I have very thick hair an very long..its been dyed a lot. it falls out an constantly breaking..a week of using the anti breakage I was feeling brandnew.I could easly run a brush through it again.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Es mi acondicionador favorito, me ayuda mucho a dejar mi cabello muy suave y sin ningún nudo. Buen precio ya que es mucho el producto que tiene y puedes usar todo el producto ya que no se queda en la botella pegado. Lo uso cada vez, me encanta!
Stacy N.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I have long, fine, straight hair, so I'm already a big fan of Pantene products. I love using this Anti-Breakage conditioner as a follow-up/special treatment after using my regular conditioner. I feel like it helps my hair feel soft and strong.
Megan B.
Fort Campbell
I bought this to help strengthen some of my damaged hair a few months ago. I did not like it at all. I got it from Walmart. I previously dyed my hair and it was damaged so I got it to help get it back to normal. I would not buy this product again.
Rhianna C.
Pasadena, tx
I love this brand honestly it leaves my hair smelling soooooo good like ughhh all day I love it it leaves my hair smooth and not frizzy throughout the day I have very thin hair soo it tends to get frizzy very fast and this really helps with that
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
This is my go to conditioner! It makes your hair feel super soft and smells amazing! I have natural blonde hair but I color it. It looks s very effective and can be used daily.?
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
Pantene is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner I'll use in my hair. I have used this conditioner for years and it works amazing. My hair looks 100 times better and it helps stop my split ends!! I recommend this product if you have damaged hair!
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
I have always loved this shampoo. As a little girl my mom used to always buy it for herself and I would always go and steal some. I love the way it leaves my hair smelling so good through the day. I usually purchase this at wal mart and I think it’s a good price for a drugstore shampoo.
Rebecca P.
Hastings
I love this product. I have been useing it for 3 years. I use this product every two days because it works for my hair. It is pretty the gold color. It was very affordable and cheap. Got mine a walmart. I love it. I recommend to others
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.