BY PANTENE #38 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Liz J.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I have yet to find anything that comes close! It is somewhat affordable, I usually Purchase while on sale, however it is so worth the money! I suffer hair breakage due to health issues and I always feel more confident in my hair when using Pantene! It also makes my hair very smooth and I only have to condition every 2 days. I love this product, and I have already recommended it to others!!
Kaitlyn T.
Birmingham, AL
Love love love this conditioner! I have super curly dry hair and it is so hard to find a conditioner that works but this one does! It's not too pricey and works well. Would buy again!
Isabel U.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
My hair is past my backside, and therefore the ends get a bit shaggy. This new Pantene really works and everyone has noticed and commented on how more healthy my hair looks. I would recommend this product to anyone who has long hair. Also, use the shampoo and you get double results. One last thing, if you get it on auto-ship you will never run out and you can't beat the price per unit that you will pay.
Samantha R.
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle I only put it on my tips of my hair and my on the roof or my scalp get to oily but it feels
Like it nurishes my whole head my hear feels weight less and not oily and soft and full of volume I love it . I totally recommend it for people who use heat tool too I flat iron and blow dry my hair a lot and this makes it feel and look like I do nothing to no damage at all !
Chelsea d.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I used this a few times but I don't like it any more since ive gotten on to tresume. but I think that this is a okay product but I think it also damages your hair
Caitlin O.
My hair breaks so easily and it has been super hard for me to find a product that works for my hair. I have had a lot of different product come through my shower for my hair but until this conditioner, nothing worked. What I love about this is that I really do feel like my hair is getting the protection it needs externally (and internally-I chug water like nothing else!) but doesn't weigh my hair down.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I'm in love with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. I feel like no matter what type of hair you have or no matter how your hair changes on you, you'll find something that works. I don't necessarily find a difference between the moisture renewal and the anti-breakage because they seem to do similar things, but I love how smooth this makes my hair feel and the scent stays with you but isn't super strong.
Kierstyn K.
I love this product because it smells incredible. It keeps your hair soft without making it greasy. It lasts for quite a few hours and really gets the job done. I was definitely satisfied with this result!
Claudia C.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This product always hydrates my hair while showering. I always have split ends usually bc I am always applying heat to my hair but this conditioner truly does help them!
Jacenne L.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Pantene Pro-V smells great and feels great in my hair. I love the conditioner because no matter how damaged my hair is, it gives off a healthy shine. It seems to smoothr the breakage too so my hair looks healthier. I'm not a scientist so I don't know if it actually aids in the bonds of my hair, but it definitely feels smoothr and softer once I use this.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.