BY PANTENE #36 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Emma W.
This product smells good but i had to use a lot to get the tangles and knots out of my hair, which is moderately thick. I am hesitant to recommend this product to others because it did not seem to detangle my hair.
Kristy S.
I have tried so many conditioners and this one is by far the best I've found, I have long hair that's damaged it gets tangled easy. I use to loose a fair amount of hair every time I got out of the shower and combed the knots out but with this conditioner I hardly loose any and it's so much easier to get the comb through it! I've been using this for about a year and it's certainly helped in it not getting damaged any further. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This conditioner is my go to for traveling with my curly hair because the thick moisturizing content actually sticks to my hair follicles. The smell is great, and is safe for color treated hair. The thickness/viscosity can be a bit off-putting at first, but it is great for a conditioner that you can let sit on your hair while you shave to let it penetrate the hair shaft.
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
I started using this conditioner along with the shampoo when my hair started to feel dry from a previous shampoo and conditioner system and I was noticing some breakage from detangling it when dry (i shouldnt have i know). I notice as soon as i wash it out my hair it feels really soft and have noticed my hair getting healthier since using it. It also smells really good not too strong but a fresh almost berry-like smell.
Liz J.
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I have yet to find anything that comes close! It is somewhat affordable, I usually Purchase while on sale, however it is so worth the money! I suffer hair breakage due to health issues and I always feel more confident in my hair when using Pantene! It also makes my hair very smooth and I only have to condition every 2 days. I love this product, and I have already recommended it to others!!
Chelsea d.
Pontiac, MI
I used this a few times but I don't like it any more since ive gotten on to tresume. but I think that this is a okay product but I think it also damages your hair
Caitlin O.
My hair breaks so easily and it has been super hard for me to find a product that works for my hair. I have had a lot of different product come through my shower for my hair but until this conditioner, nothing worked. What I love about this is that I really do feel like my hair is getting the protection it needs externally (and internally-I chug water like nothing else!) but doesn't weigh my hair down.
Samantha R.
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle I only put it on my tips of my hair and my on the roof or my scalp get to oily but it feels
Like it nurishes my whole head my hear feels weight less and not oily and soft and full of volume I love it . I totally recommend it for people who use heat tool too I flat iron and blow dry my hair a lot and this makes it feel and look like I do nothing to no damage at all !
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I'm in love with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. I feel like no matter what type of hair you have or no matter how your hair changes on you, you'll find something that works. I don't necessarily find a difference between the moisture renewal and the anti-breakage because they seem to do similar things, but I love how smooth this makes my hair feel and the scent stays with you but isn't super strong.
Kierstyn K.
I love this product because it smells incredible. It keeps your hair soft without making it greasy. It lasts for quite a few hours and really gets the job done. I was definitely satisfied with this result!
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.