BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I started using this conditioner along with the shampoo when my hair started to feel dry from a previous shampoo and conditioner system and I was noticing some breakage from detangling it when dry (i shouldnt have i know). I notice as soon as i wash it out my hair it feels really soft and have noticed my hair getting healthier since using it. It also smells really good not too strong but a fresh almost berry-like smell.
Ashton K.
This conditioner pairs well with the Pantene anti-breakage shampoo. Using them both combined reduced the brittleness of my hair in only a few weeks. This conditioner also leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Liz J.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I have yet to find anything that comes close! It is somewhat affordable, I usually Purchase while on sale, however it is so worth the money! I suffer hair breakage due to health issues and I always feel more confident in my hair when using Pantene! It also makes my hair very smooth and I only have to condition every 2 days. I love this product, and I have already recommended it to others!!
Kaitlyn T.
Birmingham, AL
Love love love this conditioner! I have super curly dry hair and it is so hard to find a conditioner that works but this one does! It's not too pricey and works well. Would buy again!
Caitlin O.
My hair breaks so easily and it has been super hard for me to find a product that works for my hair. I have had a lot of different product come through my shower for my hair but until this conditioner, nothing worked. What I love about this is that I really do feel like my hair is getting the protection it needs externally (and internally-I chug water like nothing else!) but doesn't weigh my hair down.
Isabel U.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
My hair is past my backside, and therefore the ends get a bit shaggy. This new Pantene really works and everyone has noticed and commented on how more healthy my hair looks. I would recommend this product to anyone who has long hair. Also, use the shampoo and you get double results. One last thing, if you get it on auto-ship you will never run out and you can't beat the price per unit that you will pay.
Samantha R.
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle I only put it on my tips of my hair and my on the roof or my scalp get to oily but it feels
Like it nurishes my whole head my hear feels weight less and not oily and soft and full of volume I love it . I totally recommend it for people who use heat tool too I flat iron and blow dry my hair a lot and this makes it feel and look like I do nothing to no damage at all !
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I'm in love with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. I feel like no matter what type of hair you have or no matter how your hair changes on you, you'll find something that works. I don't necessarily find a difference between the moisture renewal and the anti-breakage because they seem to do similar things, but I love how smooth this makes my hair feel and the scent stays with you but isn't super strong.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This brand is one of my favorites it is a good solid brand that’s very affordable. It’s readily available at most retailers. This is a product that I rotate into my hair routine on a regular basis. It gives consist solid results.
Kierstyn K.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I love this product because it smells incredible. It keeps your hair soft without making it greasy. It lasts for quite a few hours and really gets the job done. I was definitely satisfied with this result!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.