BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Kat F.
Milaca, MN
I love the scent and you really don't need to use much at a time so it'll last you a while. It makes my hair ridiculously soft! But remember, less is more. Nothing is worse than washing your hair and having it look greasy because you can't get all of the product out,
India B.
Douglasville, GA
I love love love this conditioner. it leaves my hair so soft and it usually leaves my hair with a bit of shine which is okay . its a good thing lol i wash my hair every two weeks. i wouldn't go back to any other conditioner. and it leave your hair smelling amazing
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I have very, very long hair and have been keeping it long nearly my entire life, the only different times being each of the times I cut my hair for donation. Keeping my hair long, and in good condition is important to me, and this anti-breakage conditioner does the trick.
Ashlyn H.
Alachua, FL
This conditioner leaves my hair soft, strong, and tangle free, which is needed for my bleached, baby fine and prone to split ends hair. I use it after shampooing every time, usually every other day. I am always over all satisfied with this product.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
For Drugstore Shampoo and Conditioner - my go to is always Pantene. It leaves you hair feeling soft and smooth and smells great. I have color treated hair and it does fade the color a little bit, but most drug store shampoos and conditioners will.
Heather C.
East Alton, IL
I have this problem with dead ends and my hair just breaking apart as I brush- even though I don't brush particularly rough.
Using this anti-breakage conditioner, I notice that my hair is much softer, it's easier to get the brush through without all the breaks and tangles of my hair and most importantly- my hair is never oily. Thank goodness.
Kristy S.
This is by far my favorite conditioner! It's the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled enough to run a comb through my hair when it's still wet. Worth the price, smells nice and I will definitely continue purchasing this product!
Seira O.
Morehead, KY
I am currently using this conditioner, my hair is always tangled and matted together and rough feeling, after use my hair is soft, easy to brush and easy to fix. I love this conditioner! Makes my hair feel oh so healthy too!
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
This product is and has been my go to conditioner for years on end. Pantene products, especially their conditioners have always come through but the mosture renewal is the best one of the line in my opinion. MY hair always feels clean and revitalized after using this product and I would recommend it over and over.
Erica J.
Mission, TX
This conditioner is wonderful and leaves your hair feeling super silky. I have hair that gets very tangly and this conditioner really helps untangle and smooth out my hair. I would definitely recommend it.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.