BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristy S.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
This is by far my favorite conditioner! It's the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled enough to run a comb through my hair when it's still wet. Worth the price, smells nice and I will definitely continue purchasing this product!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I love this!!! I just switched to Pantene and I am so glad I did. It's still affordable but it's great. It makes my hair so soft and silky and I've noticed such a difference in even the texture of my hair.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I've been using Patene products for years. I love the clean smell and how soft and manageable it makes your hair. I will continue to use these products for years to come. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new conditioner.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Long time fan of Pantene products! My hair is currently pretty long and I always use heat to style so I was dealing with a lot of breakage. This conditioner did seem to help and I love the scent of it. I did find that my hair seemed more oily day two when using this product and I like to only wash my hair every other day.
Rebecca K.
This stuff is cheap cheap cheap it's always on sale at target but it smells pretty good and works well for the price it is however it does feel like it's strips my hair and leaves it a little doll not amazing but good for the price
Alyssa S.
Tomball , TX
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I make sure I'm always stocked up with this! I don't think I've purchased another conditioner in a while because of how good this one is! It leaves my hair nice, smooth and way less frizzy as usual. I am highly satisfied with this product and highly recommend it
Seira O.
Owingsville, KY
I am currently using this conditioner, my hair is always tangled and matted together and rough feeling, after use my hair is soft, easy to brush and easy to fix. I love this conditioner! Makes my hair feel oh so healthy too!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
After using this hair product the next day my hair is so soft and my curl are so bouncy I really love all these brand hair products they are the best recommend everyone to buy them.
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
This product is and has been my go to conditioner for years on end. Pantene products, especially their conditioners have always come through but the mosture renewal is the best one of the line in my opinion. MY hair always feels clean and revitalized after using this product and I would recommend it over and over.
Erica J.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This conditioner is wonderful and leaves your hair feeling super silky. I have hair that gets very tangly and this conditioner really helps untangle and smooth out my hair. I would definitely recommend it.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.