BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
Did it really help what it states on the bottle? Well, maybe a little bit because I had a lot of breakage in my hair. At that time I had problems with my hair falling out. I might work if using the product as a steady conditioner.
Miral T.
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
Gina G.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
I love Pantene products. I bought this conditioner and it smells soft and fresh. My hair is easier to comb when I use this product as it makes it softer. And my hair feels stronger as it does not fall easily. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I don't use it when I'm in the shower actually. I use it after I get out. This enables the hair to slowly dry of course, but it air dries and when it dries it's smooth and silky. I love Pantene
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I have been using all these products since I was very little and I still use it to this day and I still love it as much as I did the first time I ever used it I highly recommend it
KaylaAnn S.
Absolutely love this conditioner! When I straighten my hair all the time it fried my hair causing lots of breakage and this product helped my hair recover quickly! It's pretty cheap for such a great product!
Brooke T.
Windermere , FL
Best cheap conditioner out there. This is what I turn to time and again. I love the way it makes my hair feel. So soft and so smooth. Great product for a really good price. Bottle is a good size as well.
Claudia T.
I love Pantene products. I always ended up going back to them. Can be found almost everywhere at a great price. And i swear i notice a difference in my hair using their products
Brittany K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great conditioner, but it's a little expensive. I'm more then happy to pay for a good conditioner, but I think there are better ones out there for a little cheaper.
Hannah S.
I LOVE Pantene!! They are my number 1 brand. Their products are great for breakage, oily scalp and almost every other scalp type. I use Pantene on a regular basis. The scent is AMAZING! And it is very long lasting as well. I recommend Pantene to others on a regular basis.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.