BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Kierstyn K.
I love this product because it smells incredible. It keeps your hair soft without making it greasy. It lasts for quite a few hours and really gets the job done. I was definitely satisfied with this result!
Claudia C.
This product always hydrates my hair while showering. I always have split ends usually bc I am always applying heat to my hair but this conditioner truly does help them!
Jacenne L.
Pantene Pro-V smells great and feels great in my hair. I love the conditioner because no matter how damaged my hair is, it gives off a healthy shine. It seems to smoothr the breakage too so my hair looks healthier. I'm not a scientist so I don't know if it actually aids in the bonds of my hair, but it definitely feels smoothr and softer once I use this.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Yes I love this :) I leave my conditioner in for a little while due to my hair being very thick but once I apply in and massage it into my hair, my fingers run right through and leaves it soft once washed out and dried. The scent is amazing, not to perfumed either. I have a couple of these Pantene conditioners in stock.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
After Pantene discontinued my favorite line Brillant Brunette which I used for at least 7 years, I have been on the hunt for a new conditioner, I tried many products from this line, but I cannot find a combination that I like and does for my hair what the brunette products did. It was cheap, I had a coupon, but no I wouldn't repurchase.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Pantene products are just simply not the best. I guess you get what you pay for and they're not expensive so how much can you expect? I have long, healthy hair and find that I have to use a LOT of this conditioner in order to have my hair feel conditioned. I've found that the saved money is actually lost in the long run because I can use so much less salon conditioner per wash and so the same amount of conditioner, although more expensive, lasts me much longer.
Lynn Y.
I love this product. I have used it for several months now and have seen amazing results. I grow my hair out to donate and I am often frustrated by how much of it I lose to breakage. This has seriously made a difference for me and help maintain my hair to allow a few more months of growth before I require a trim.
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
This is a nice mid-range hair product. It is consistently moisturizing and a reliable choice from Pantene. It works well on both natural and colored hair, but does not do much to boost color. It is super thick and creamy, with an average smell. This is definitely your mom's conditioner.
Daniera N.
After going from Black to Blonde I must say that this shampoo saved my hair from falling out before my eyes! I used this conditions every other day after bleaching my hair and not once did my hair stylist tell me my hair was drying out! Absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Mckenzie M.
Brush prairie , Wa
I always get asked how I keep my hair so long and healthy... HERE IT IS. This is the only shampoo & conditioner that I have found to get all my tangles out, and not leave my hair in knots when I go to blow dry it. This product does not leave my hair greasy and it makes me hair smell so good.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.