BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Emily D.
North East, MD
This is my most used brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have a normal scalp, not dry or oily and I do wash it every other day. This product has a really good, long lasting scent and it does not dry my hair out like other brands that I’ve tried from Walmart.
Sophie A.
After shampooing, my hair dries out but this conditioner really brings back my hair. Especially after my hair has been by damaged by coloring I really needed something to bring it back to life. This conditioner had helped make my hair feel so much smoother.
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
I enjoyed using this conditioner more than the matching shampoo when I was looking to strengthen my hair and stop breakage. It definitely helped with strengthening my hair but NOT without the help of other products like creams and oils. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you aren’t willing to get other products that will be more effective. I love how it softens my hair, it was an okay conditioner, but overall for my kinky coily and thick hair I don’t think it’s worth purchasing a second time.
Christina J.
My hair feels nice and strong after a wash with this. It leaves my hair also very voluminous. It does what a day at a spa would do to my hair but for a much less price and for much little time. It lasts a good month or so on my long hair.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I don’t care for this brand because although I like the smell and it feels silky, after awhile they build up and my hair doesn’t like switching to another brand when using this line of products. It has been years since I’ve used them however.
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
Good conditioner for curly hair. I did notice a difference in my hair after using for approximately a month. I used the whole system. I love the smell of Pantene products! Also, the price is pretty good for the product you are getting.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville , NC
I adore Pantene and am always looking for more volume which I feel this provides by not weighing my hair down like a lot of conditioners do. This has a great price point and is easily available at your local grocery or drug store.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I like this conditioner, it’s works well and gets the job done. I’m no a huge fan of the sent and I can’t tell if it actually does anything to help your hair but it’s a good basic conditioner and I’ll buy it when it’s on sale.
Chastity B.
Columbia, MS
I love this conditioner. I have dry, curly hair and love the moisture that this conditioner provides. I feel like this conditioner protects as it conditions my hair. Pantene conditioner helps me easily comb thru my curly hair.
Maria A.
Towson,MD
I think when I apply this it unifies my hair as i spread it all the way down. It definitely keeps my hair from falling out even more. My hair gets extremely tangled but with this my comb slides right through even if its wet and heavy.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.