BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
I adore Pantene and am always looking for more volume which I feel this provides by not weighing my hair down like a lot of conditioners do. This has a great price point and is easily available at your local grocery or drug store.
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
I like this conditioner, it’s works well and gets the job done. I’m no a huge fan of the sent and I can’t tell if it actually does anything to help your hair but it’s a good basic conditioner and I’ll buy it when it’s on sale.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
I think when I apply this it unifies my hair as i spread it all the way down. It definitely keeps my hair from falling out even more. My hair gets extremely tangled but with this my comb slides right through even if its wet and heavy.
Maria Z.
Glendale, AZ
Love this product have been using this for years! One of my moms favorites also leaves hair looking smooth and shiny ! And not only does it make it look that way it makes it feel amazing too ! Will continue to buy
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
My hair actually looks healthier ! I never thought it would be possible but with this shampoo and conditioner, it worked ! My split ends look almost invisible and you would think I had healthy hair all my life !
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This conditioner works amazing and smells even more amazing. I use this w the shampoo from the same line and they both have the same scent that leaves a clean scent on my hair throughout the day. It also has kept my hair soft and hasn’t messed with my hair texture.
Natasha V.
Are used to use pentene shampoo use all the time because I was on a budget and I think that their products work pretty good for if you’re on a budget I mean now I do use more expensive price but this one is actually probably one of their best ones it really helps with the split ends but I have a lot of but I’m he could be better but then again the price is very affordable so you get what you pay for
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly have never liked Pantene for the simple fact that every time I washed my hair with it it gives me more split ends and these my hair very tough and brittle. Now this will are great I have always liked the difference kind that you can get when it comes to Smells but if they could just work on their formula more I believe it could be a better brand.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
I used to really like Pantene products until my hair dresser noticed how much build up was on my hair. I haven’t used Pantene since. I do miss the classic smell because that used to be my go to shampoo, but I won’t repurchase again.
Christina J.
My hair feels nice and strong after a wash with this. It leaves my hair also very voluminous. It does what a day at a spa would do to my hair but for a much less price and for much little time. It lasts a good month or so on my long hair.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.