BY PANTENE #36 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Areli G.
Panorama City
My favorite shampoo cause I know that it works well when used with the conditioners right after . Also it does make your hair feel silky in the shower . I had one before and I loved it a lot for frizzy
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
I have very brittle dry and sad hair. I let this sit in my hair while I shower and it definitely does the trick for me. The summer sun can ruin my hair sometimes so this came in handy when I really needed it. It’s also affordable and smells so good.
Alexis S.
This product smells great, gives your hair a pretty shine and deep conditions all in one. If you're looking for something that doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy I would try this! It really makes your hair silly smooth and soft.
Heather M.
Decent product. Not one of my favorite conditioners but i don’t mind it. Smells good and does the job. It has left a residue in my hair a few times after I’ve used it and it seems hard to wash my hair completely clean of it
Tori S.
I received this product in a voxbox to try for free and I LOVED the way it made my hair feel!! It’s so soft and refreshed! I feel like it helped with my split ends and left my hair feeling healthy!
Shawnee K.
Selah, WA
I buy this in a huge bottle from our local Costco and it is lovely. It soaks into my hair and makes it smooth and shily also smells wonderful. I love this stuff and have used for many years
angel t.
This conditioner is great for breakage it especially help with my split ends! It's very affordable it's great for color treated hair i buy this at my local drug store I'm very satisfied with this
Gina G.
I love Pantene products. I bought this conditioner and it smells soft and fresh. My hair is easier to comb when I use this product as it makes it softer. And my hair feels stronger as it does not fall easily. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Meral T.
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I don't use it when I'm in the shower actually. I use it after I get out. This enables the hair to slowly dry of course, but it air dries and when it dries it's smooth and silky. I love Pantene
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.