BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner! My hair always feels really soft after using this. I prefer this brand over some higher end brands. It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized.
Maricella M.
Anderson
I don't know why but panting always has the best, freshest smelling shampoos and conditioners. I always leave a little bit of conditioner in my hair to tame My Curls when I get out the shower.
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
I always use these products. They make my hair shiny and smooth. And they do truly help with my breakage. I wear my hair pulled back often and I do not lose as much hair with this combination.
angel t.
This conditioner is great for breakage it especially help with my split ends! It's very affordable it's great for color treated hair i buy this at my local drug store I'm very satisfied with this
Shawnee K.
Selah, WA
I buy this in a huge bottle from our local Costco and it is lovely. It soaks into my hair and makes it smooth and shily also smells wonderful. I love this stuff and have used for many years
Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
Connie T.
I love Pantene, it leave my hair silky smooth and it just feels nice to have great looking hair that feels great as well! Wish it could be a little cheaper but I’d say it’s worth smooth hair
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
Did it really help what it states on the bottle? Well, maybe a little bit because I had a lot of breakage in my hair. At that time I had problems with my hair falling out. I might work if using the product as a steady conditioner.
Gina G.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
I love Pantene products. I bought this conditioner and it smells soft and fresh. My hair is easier to comb when I use this product as it makes it softer. And my hair feels stronger as it does not fall easily. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I don't use it when I'm in the shower actually. I use it after I get out. This enables the hair to slowly dry of course, but it air dries and when it dries it's smooth and silky. I love Pantene
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.