BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Panama City
This is my everyday conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It's so affordable too! It works with my thin, blonde hair; it doesn't weigh it down. The packaging it nice and it smells so good!
Maddy K.
Franklin
I've used Pantene for a long time and always have liked how it washes my hair. It is effective and I love that scent. I'm not confident it does a lot to prevent breakage but otherwise it is a quality product
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
This a great shampoo for the price, keeps my hair soft and healthy even with ombré hair. Doesn’t weigh it down and smells great. Also i love that it doesn’t leave a waxy feeling after showering. Great buy.
Alexandria K.
I love this shampoo and conditioner ! The shampoo really cleans my hair well without drying it out and the conditioner makes it feel so silky and smooth . I have color treated hair and this helps so much .
Elodie V.
This is a pretty good Conditioner. I use it to detangle my hair before washing it, and to avoid breakage. I'm considering trying the whole line, because this conditioner works pretty well with my tight curls!
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Pantene makes my skin completely dry, and this actually does the opposite of what it said it does. It didn’t fix my breakage on my hair, but made it a bit worse. For the price though, the amount you get is good. I would not buy again though.
Yareida V.
Worcester, MA
Ever since I have been using this my hair has barely fallen out. Before every time I used to brush my hair I would see a lot of hair coming out but now my hair has gotten a lot stronger. Highly recommend
Karen V.
Charlotte
I love using this conditioner especially since my hair can get pretty damaged with the hair dying and the heat I put on my hair to style it. It also smells great! I am really satisfied with this product.
Jan G.
I buy this conditioner for my daughter, her hair looks silky smooth and soft. I need to buy shampoo and conditioner for my daughter’s long hair. Being buying this duo of shampoo and conditioner for a few years.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Great conditioner, everyone on my house uses this! I get it from my local drugstore very easy to find anywhere really. It smells great! Leaves my hair feeling really soft and moisturized! I recommend!
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.