BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Areli G.
Panorama City
My favorite shampoo cause I know that it works well when used with the conditioners right after . Also it does make your hair feel silky in the shower . I had one before and I loved it a lot for frizzy
Anin N.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I use this but it didn't work on me . I think my hair only works on certain stuff . Though for the first few weeks I did see some changes they were good changes though (: . So I highly recommend it .
Alexis S.
This product smells great, gives your hair a pretty shine and deep conditions all in one. If you're looking for something that doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy I would try this! It really makes your hair silly smooth and soft.
Tori S.
I received this product in a voxbox to try for free and I LOVED the way it made my hair feel!! It’s so soft and refreshed! I feel like it helped with my split ends and left my hair feeling healthy!
Heather M.
Decent product. Not one of my favorite conditioners but i don’t mind it. Smells good and does the job. It has left a residue in my hair a few times after I’ve used it and it seems hard to wash my hair completely clean of it
Maricella M.
Anderson
I don't know why but panting always has the best, freshest smelling shampoos and conditioners. I always leave a little bit of conditioner in my hair to tame My Curls when I get out the shower.
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
I always use these products. They make my hair shiny and smooth. And they do truly help with my breakage. I wear my hair pulled back often and I do not lose as much hair with this combination.
angel t.
This conditioner is great for breakage it especially help with my split ends! It's very affordable it's great for color treated hair i buy this at my local drug store I'm very satisfied with this
Shawnee K.
Selah, WA
I buy this in a huge bottle from our local Costco and it is lovely. It soaks into my hair and makes it smooth and shily also smells wonderful. I love this stuff and have used for many years
Connie T.
I love Pantene, it leave my hair silky smooth and it just feels nice to have great looking hair that feels great as well! Wish it could be a little cheaper but I’d say it’s worth smooth hair
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.