BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Panama City
This is my everyday conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It's so affordable too! It works with my thin, blonde hair; it doesn't weigh it down. The packaging it nice and it smells so good!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Love this stuff, I've noticed a lot less split ends since I started using this and it makes my hair look and feel healthier, silky, and shiny. The smell is also amazing and I'm very satisfied with this product.
Elodie V.
This is a pretty good Conditioner. I use it to detangle my hair before washing it, and to avoid breakage. I'm considering trying the whole line, because this conditioner works pretty well with my tight curls!
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
This a great shampoo for the price, keeps my hair soft and healthy even with ombré hair. Doesn’t weigh it down and smells great. Also i love that it doesn’t leave a waxy feeling after showering. Great buy.
Alexandria K.
I love this shampoo and conditioner ! The shampoo really cleans my hair well without drying it out and the conditioner makes it feel so silky and smooth . I have color treated hair and this helps so much .
Jan G.
I buy this conditioner for my daughter, her hair looks silky smooth and soft. I need to buy shampoo and conditioner for my daughter’s long hair. Being buying this duo of shampoo and conditioner for a few years.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Great conditioner, everyone on my house uses this! I get it from my local drugstore very easy to find anywhere really. It smells great! Leaves my hair feeling really soft and moisturized! I recommend!
Alexis S.
This product smells great, gives your hair a pretty shine and deep conditions all in one. If you're looking for something that doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy I would try this! It really makes your hair silly smooth and soft.
angel t.
This conditioner is great for breakage it especially help with my split ends! It's very affordable it's great for color treated hair i buy this at my local drug store I'm very satisfied with this
Meral T.
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.