BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Jacenne L.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Pantene Pro-V smells great and feels great in my hair. I love the conditioner because no matter how damaged my hair is, it gives off a healthy shine. It seems to smoothr the breakage too so my hair looks healthier. I'm not a scientist so I don't know if it actually aids in the bonds of my hair, but it definitely feels smoothr and softer once I use this.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Yes I love this :) I leave my conditioner in for a little while due to my hair being very thick but once I apply in and massage it into my hair, my fingers run right through and leaves it soft once washed out and dried. The scent is amazing, not to perfumed either. I have a couple of these Pantene conditioners in stock.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
After Pantene discontinued my favorite line Brillant Brunette which I used for at least 7 years, I have been on the hunt for a new conditioner, I tried many products from this line, but I cannot find a combination that I like and does for my hair what the brunette products did. It was cheap, I had a coupon, but no I wouldn't repurchase.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Pantene products are just simply not the best. I guess you get what you pay for and they're not expensive so how much can you expect? I have long, healthy hair and find that I have to use a LOT of this conditioner in order to have my hair feel conditioned. I've found that the saved money is actually lost in the long run because I can use so much less salon conditioner per wash and so the same amount of conditioner, although more expensive, lasts me much longer.
Lynn Y.
I love this product. I have used it for several months now and have seen amazing results. I grow my hair out to donate and I am often frustrated by how much of it I lose to breakage. This has seriously made a difference for me and help maintain my hair to allow a few more months of growth before I require a trim.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I really need something to help stop my hair from breaking and falling out. Lord knows I could make a wig with all the hair in my hairbrush. This is so far so good. 2nd bottle in and it seems to be really making a difference. I will definitely continue using this and see if it does help long Run.
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
This is a nice mid-range hair product. It is consistently moisturizing and a reliable choice from Pantene. It works well on both natural and colored hair, but does not do much to boost color. It is super thick and creamy, with an average smell. This is definitely your mom's conditioner.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Very great conditioner for a deep conditioner. I love the way it made my hair feel. I left conditioner on my for 45 and washed it out in the shower. After I washed it out my hair felt amazing. I would love to buy this product again but I wish the jar was bigger
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Pantene has been a lifelong brand for me this product is no exception! Although I have a lot of hair because it's long it's extremely long but it's super fine so I have to consider that when purchasing hair products. I'm satisfied with the results of this conditioner and it smells great and helps with my hair breaking.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
Pantene products ALWAYS make your hair smell Amazing and feel so soft!! I don't know if it actually helps with anti-breakage, but for the cheap price and the quality of my hair after I use it, I don't really care. I always buy Pantene products for my hair and I always will!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.