BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Ella C.
I’m a BIG fan of conditioner! My hair gets oily and flat very quickly. This is definitely one of my go-to brands for conditioner and shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. The price isn’t bad for the amount and the quality of the product.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
This stuff is cheap cheap cheap it's always on sale at target but it smells pretty good and works well for the price it is however it does feel like it's strips my hair and leaves it a little doll not amazing but good for the price
Mariah S.
One of the best conditioners I've used ever. Y hair color is brown but damaged from so much dye used and it's very thick, and yet this conditioner works wonders. It really fixes your hair and makes it so much more softer and better.
alyssa b.
Raceland, KY
i have very damaged hair and i do a deep conditioning about once or twice a week and i always reach for this conditioner. it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and my hair feels so healthy. the shampoo is great also and smells good.
Christie L.
My hair absorbs this conditioner so much and I find it really left my hair feeling moisturized and the breakage didn’t happen as often. I do however take a break from it for another brand and switch back to it so it’s not too drying.
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I tried the Pantene shampoo and conditioner and tried the whole bottle. It was not something that was my favorite as it feels like my hair is heavy and doesn't feel clean.. everyone is different but yes I would let others know
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
It doesn’t stop breakage but it smells nice and cleans my hair good and that’s really all I can ask for anymore in a shampoo. I don’t expect shampoo and conditioner to do more than just to clean my hair and soften it a little.
Danielle M.
Valdosta
My hair is notorious for split ends. After a few washes with this, my hair tangled less and felt stronger and healthier. I love Pantene products. The smell lasts for days and makes you feel like you have just walked out of a salon.
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
Pantene is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I use. It leaves my hair so smooth and silky and it lasts for 2 days. The conditioner keeps it slick and less tangled than other brands. Best to use with Pantene shampoo.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at target. It’s reasonably priced and available at most stores. This helps my hair feel ultra smooth and luxurious. Unfortunately it’s because it leaves a coating all over your hair and actually damages it.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.