BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Es mi acondicionador favorito, me ayuda mucho a dejar mi cabello muy suave y sin ningún nudo. Buen precio ya que es mucho el producto que tiene y puedes usar todo el producto ya que no se queda en la botella pegado. Lo uso cada vez, me encanta!
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I have always loved this shampoo. As a little girl my mom used to always buy it for herself and I would always go and steal some. I love the way it leaves my hair smelling so good through the day. I usually purchase this at wal mart and I think it’s a good price for a drugstore shampoo.
Liliana M.
Pantene is an amazing brand, one of the best in facts. I use this product every time i wash my hair. I'm very fond of it. I buy it usually, anywhere I find it. It definitely has a nice scent and it lasts long. Once you use it, you want to keep using it so yes, i'd buy it again.
Mariah S.
One of the best conditioners I've used ever. Y hair color is brown but damaged from so much dye used and it's very thick, and yet this conditioner works wonders. It really fixes your hair and makes it so much more softer and better.
Rebecca K.
This stuff is cheap cheap cheap it's always on sale at target but it smells pretty good and works well for the price it is however it does feel like it's strips my hair and leaves it a little doll not amazing but good for the price
Danielle M.
Valdosta
My hair is notorious for split ends. After a few washes with this, my hair tangled less and felt stronger and healthier. I love Pantene products. The smell lasts for days and makes you feel like you have just walked out of a salon.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at target. It’s reasonably priced and available at most stores. This helps my hair feel ultra smooth and luxurious. Unfortunately it’s because it leaves a coating all over your hair and actually damages it.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Didn’t strengthen my hair as much as it claims it will but it smells great. Although I’m not sure if they test their products on animals so I don’t buy it anymore because if they didn’t it would say in the bottle..,
Kimberly H.
I’ve been using Pantene for years and I love it. The smell is what really gets me to buy it because it’s just a classic and not too overwhelming smell. Also it doesn’t gunk up my hair with left over product like some of the other ones do.
Samantha S.
Blackstone
This is my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair feel really soft and this is my all time favorite. Pantene is on the cheaper side, so it really works well for how inexpensive it is. I have a bunch of color on my hair and it still makes it feel great
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.