BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and smelling great! It last quite awhile so I don't have to re purchase often. I use this product about every 3-4 days. The packaging is also easy to read and easy to locate in the store. I would purchase again.
Melanie M.
Plano, TX
Believe it or not have bout over hundreds of dollars worth of products to help recover my hair from a bad paint job and the only thing that helped was this amazing duo the shampoo and conditioner plus the leave in conditioner restored my hair to its original brilliance! I recommend this everyone!
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I really do enjoy Pantene shampoos and conditioners and I liked this specific conditioner because I have color treated hair and need to prevent breakage from the damage coloring has caused. My hair seems to really react well to this so it gets 5 stars
Shannon O.
PHOENIX, AZ
Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
I really love all the Pantene shampoo an conditioners. The Breakage to Strength line is nice when you wanr that extra help with your over processed hair. I color my hair regularly an have tried several brands and I find this Pantene gives my hair added strength an leave my hair looking healthier after each use. Highly recommend.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I love Pantene products! This one smells amazing, what you'd expect form Pantene. After using it my hair was soft, silky, and had great shine and body. Always moderately priced, always great quality.
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Call me crazy but the main reason I bought this product is because I love the smell. I saw this at my grandmas and i tried there for the first time and I had to go to Walmart and get mi own lol 😂 it makes my hair so smooth and it smells delicious 😋
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Es mi acondicionador favorito, me ayuda mucho a dejar mi cabello muy suave y sin ningún nudo. Buen precio ya que es mucho el producto que tiene y puedes usar todo el producto ya que no se queda en la botella pegado. Lo uso cada vez, me encanta!
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
I have always loved this shampoo. As a little girl my mom used to always buy it for herself and I would always go and steal some. I love the way it leaves my hair smelling so good through the day. I usually purchase this at wal mart and I think it’s a good price for a drugstore shampoo.
Lindsay L.
Nanticoke, PA
This conditioner does wonders for my thick hair! It strengthens it in just a few seconds in the shower and it washes out very well so it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down. I love how healthy Pantene products make my hair look !
Ella C.
I’m a BIG fan of conditioner! My hair gets oily and flat very quickly. This is definitely one of my go-to brands for conditioner and shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. The price isn’t bad for the amount and the quality of the product.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.