BY PANTENE #38 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Rosario V.
This helps so much, especially since I looovve straightening my hair. And I have dry curly hair. So it gets really damaged with the heat and it gets crazier but with this is a miracle.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
After using this hair product the next day my hair is so soft and my curl are so bouncy I really love all these brand hair products they are the best recommend everyone to buy them.
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Pantene is really good for my hair! What I like the most of all the products are there consistence because it's not your liquid and not too thick so I always feel that my hair it's very hydrated and soft! I don't really notice any difference between one or all of that shampoo and conditioner to be honest they feel all the same on my hair , So it doesn't really matter if it is for damage hair, for thicker hair or whatever... but I love the different scents !
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I really need something to help stop my hair from breaking and falling out. Lord knows I could make a wig with all the hair in my hairbrush. This is so far so good. 2nd bottle in and it seems to be really making a difference. I will definitely continue using this and see if it does help long Run.
Taylor N.
I used to use Pantene a lot back in the day. It worked great on my hair. I had a lot of color damage and breakage from dying my hair crazy colors in middle school and this always made it super easy to brush my hair through and always left it very soft and smooth. I haven't used it in a couple years since I started to use BedHead but I use it when I stay at my moms since she still uses it.
karla c.
Merced
I love this Pantene conditioner it is one of my absolute favorites. It leaves my hair smelling amazing and so soft. I have very dry and frizzy hair which causes my hair to break. When I used this conditioner with its shampoo it left my hair feeling healthy clean and stronger. I would definitely recommend this conditioner as well as any Pantene product.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ
Great conditioner makes hair shiny smooth and appear healthier. Not a huge fan of the scent as I really like fruit scents. But I really do love the way it makes my hair feel, and it styles easier. My hair is always dry, damaged etc but my friends who vary from oily to dandruff to normal have never had an issue with the awesome conditioner
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Pantene is a brand I have used for 20 years. It’s easy to find, isn’t too expensive, and always works great with my hair. I have recently switched to sulfate free hair products so don’t use Pantene regularly anymore but always have this particular conditioner because I do find that it does help my hair from breaking off during winter months and right after coloring my hair.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Long time fan of Pantene products! My hair is currently pretty long and I always use heat to style so I was dealing with a lot of breakage. This conditioner did seem to help and I love the scent of it. I did find that my hair seemed more oily day two when using this product and I like to only wash my hair every other day.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This has helped my hair tremendously! I used to have issues with breakage in my dry hair some areas were worse than others but this has helped regulate the texture of my overall hair kept it moisturized and prevented breakage along with helped growth. Smells amazing and is very light on the hair. My absolute favorite
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.