BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Tori S.
I received this product in a voxbox to try for free and I LOVED the way it made my hair feel!! It’s so soft and refreshed! I feel like it helped with my split ends and left my hair feeling healthy!
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
Makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after I shower! My hair is naturally curly but I use a bit of heat on it and this helps it from breaking. Also smells amazing!!! I’ve bought it quite a few times and will continue to do so.
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
I have very brittle dry and sad hair. I let this sit in my hair while I shower and it definitely does the trick for me. The summer sun can ruin my hair sometimes so this came in handy when I really needed it. It’s also affordable and smells so good.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Love this conditioner! I use this all the time! Love to use the conditioner and the shampoo together! Mainly buy this when I have a coupon but my sisters also love it too! Would recommend purchasing this
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
Best product line ive used, your hair smells amazing all the time. My hair gets oily easy but not with this line any of their products is amazing. It helps my damaged fired hair from breaking and getting nasty. Everyone who dyes their hair should try it
Anastasia H.
Buford, GA
I have very dry frizzy hair and I love Pantene. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel after. It’s affordable and keeps my hair strong and lessens the chance of split ends.
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
Smells phenomenal and leaves tour hair with a beautiful shine, but I’ve heard that it’s not good for your hair. Also, I personally have experienced breakouts from Pantene
Brittney C.
Provo
This made my hair fee so much softer and healthier. It also made my hair look shinier. So it was very moisturizing. It’s pretty affordable and I would recommend this to others.
Brittany K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great conditioner, but it's a little expensive. I'm more then happy to pay for a good conditioner, but I think there are better ones out there for a little cheaper.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Really like this brand! It does exactly what you need it to do although with my hair I can't use a lot of product. Conditioner especially this brand makes my hair look oily.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.