BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Pantene is a brand I have used for 20 years. It’s easy to find, isn’t too expensive, and always works great with my hair. I have recently switched to sulfate free hair products so don’t use Pantene regularly anymore but always have this particular conditioner because I do find that it does help my hair from breaking off during winter months and right after coloring my hair.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ
Great conditioner makes hair shiny smooth and appear healthier. Not a huge fan of the scent as I really like fruit scents. But I really do love the way it makes my hair feel, and it styles easier. My hair is always dry, damaged etc but my friends who vary from oily to dandruff to normal have never had an issue with the awesome conditioner
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Long time fan of Pantene products! My hair is currently pretty long and I always use heat to style so I was dealing with a lot of breakage. This conditioner did seem to help and I love the scent of it. I did find that my hair seemed more oily day two when using this product and I like to only wash my hair every other day.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This has helped my hair tremendously! I used to have issues with breakage in my dry hair some areas were worse than others but this has helped regulate the texture of my overall hair kept it moisturized and prevented breakage along with helped growth. Smells amazing and is very light on the hair. My absolute favorite
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I've always used pantene for years and I would share that this anti breakage conditioner is amazing. Its formula has done wonders to my dry brittle hair. If you want to get your hair back to health, use this product.
Dewwy S.
This product leaves my hair so smooth and hydrated. A little goes a long way when it comes to detangling my hair and not seeing handfuls of hair in my brush. My hair is so soft and easily managed and styled after this conditioner.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Great product and pricing. Smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. This particular product aides with anti-breakage. Effects are long lasting and little goes a long way. Definitely a product worth recommending.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This shampoo smells amazing and it helped my hair a lot. It is very affordable and a great product for anyone who's hair breaks really bad. It definitely helped! I would recommend this product for anyone who had bad breakage to at least try it.
Lisbeth R.
This is my favorite brand. I live the way it makes my hair feel. I feel like it's good for oily and dry scalp. It helps your hair grow long and healthy. It's very safe for color treated hair because it isn't disappointing. I am very satisfied on how it makes my hair feel.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I have tried several different conditioners to manage my curly frizzy hair. This one does a great job. For the cheap price you pay, the quality is pretty good. I would prefer alternative brands if they were as affordable as this one. I buy it from CVS or Target.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.