BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
This is my go to conditioner. My hair is fragile and has a lot of split ends due to constant straightening and curling. After every wash, my hair feels really nice and soft. I love this product and buy it all the time.
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
Been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner mainly for the past 15 or so years and my hair is always soft and silky. It will always be my go to though I do switch up which type I use here and there. Definitely works.
Carola V.
Humacao 1
Me encanta como deber cabello ya queda una súper hidratación y a nuestro cuero cabelludo ya si está reseco es bueno que lo utilices Por qué te ayuda a hidratar y a dejar el cabello súper sedoso y te ayuda al cabello quebradizo
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Pretty basic conditioner. I’m giving this four stars because it does what it should. Leaves hair skill, easy to comb through, scent is surely not overbearing or too heavy in consistency. Will definitely buy again.
Kimberly H.
I’ve been using Pantene for years and I love it. The smell is what really gets me to buy it because it’s just a classic and not too overwhelming smell. Also it doesn’t gunk up my hair with left over product like some of the other ones do.
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. I use it every time I wash my hair & like how smooth & shiny it leaves my hair. The only problem I have is that if I use it on my roots they become too oily after a few hours so I mainly use it on my ends
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I use this on my hair all the time. It always makes my hair smell amazing and so soft to the touch. It works on thick curly hair which is great because it’s so hard to find products that work on thick hair.
Maddy K.
Franklin
I've used Pantene for a long time and always have liked how it washes my hair. It is effective and I love that scent. I'm not confident it does a lot to prevent breakage but otherwise it is a quality product
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Pantene makes my skin completely dry, and this actually does the opposite of what it said it does. It didn’t fix my breakage on my hair, but made it a bit worse. For the price though, the amount you get is good. I would not buy again though.
Jamel L.
Vallejo, CA
Great product ! Love the way it makes my hair feels after using this product , you can get this product at your local Walmart , target or CVS . It’s worth buying again & again . This product will definitely something I must have !
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.