BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Emma W.
This product smells good but i had to use a lot to get the tangles and knots out of my hair, which is moderately thick. I am hesitant to recommend this product to others because it did not seem to detangle my hair.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love Pantene products. I don’t have anything negative to say about them. They make my hair feel great: shiny and moisturized. I love everything about Pantene and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Heather M.
Decent product. Not one of my favorite conditioners but i don’t mind it. Smells good and does the job. It has left a residue in my hair a few times after I’ve used it and it seems hard to wash my hair completely clean of it
Eileen M.
Salisbury, MA
Honestly, I've bought Pantene out of habit, it was my late boyfriends favorite & I can usually find amazing deals on Pantene. The scent reminds me of Danny, so, sometimes I use it, just so I can smell 'him' again.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
I use this anytime I feel like my hair is breaking and I feel like it needs some reinforcement. The scent is nice, it smells nice and clean, and makes my hair look, and feel healthy. My hair feels very clean, without weighing it down.
Kristi D.
I use this shampoo with emergencies! I typically will choose to use this when my hair is in a large tangle from wearing it in a bun or ponytail for a few days! My hair receives immediate relief and the tangles disappear!
gracie-mae d.
Hortense, GA
pantene doesn't seem to help my hair , at all. my hair is blonde , healthy . but brittle. i bought this product at my local walmart. it came in a white plastic bottle. i wouldnt recommend this to others with dry hair
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Love the smell. The first day my hair is really soft from using this. I use this all the time though so I don't really think it does anything for me anymore. It is inexpensive when on sale.. I probably would buy again
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner mainly for the past 15 or so years and my hair is always soft and silky. It will always be my go to though I do switch up which type I use here and there. Definitely works.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Pretty basic conditioner. I’m giving this four stars because it does what it should. Leaves hair skill, easy to comb through, scent is surely not overbearing or too heavy in consistency. Will definitely buy again.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.