BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Chanmee C.
Seattle, WA
I’m just trying to finish my current bottle but I know there are lots of sulfates in this shampoo that can’t be great for my hair. Makes my hair smoother though.
Leanne M.
levittown
This product definitely made my hair not only look healthier, but feel healthier, silkier and softer. Great scent and long lasting. Great results for a cheap price
Gabriela A.
Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Conditioner Anti-Breakage It is a conditioner thinking specifically for battered hair, although you can use any type of hair! This product will help protect each strand of hair, strengthening it against breakage and hair loss, it is a product of daily use so you can get visible results!

I recommend it although generally for prevention and regeneration I like much more the Dove brand line!
Gabi G.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Pantene is really good for my hair! What I like the most of all the products are there consistence because it's not your liquid and not too thick so I always feel that my hair it's very hydrated and soft! I don't really notice any difference between one or all of that shampoo and conditioner to be honest they feel all the same on my hair , So it doesn't really matter if it is for damage hair, for thicker hair or whatever... but I love the different scents !
Su S.
I know people say pantene isn't good for you but it will always hold a special place in my heart. First the smell, AMAZING; the best smelling shampoo (both high end and drugstore) that i have ever used. I think the smell is one of the reasons i keep going back to it. Second the conditioning property, honestly i can't believe how soft my hair is after i use this. And it really does stop my breakage and fall out.
Jasmine R.
This product is absolutely amazing for my hair . It conditions any damage , leaves my hair silky and bouncy , stores essential oils in my hair and It has such an intoxicating scent that lasts all week. Its even a plus that the conditioner is super affordable . This is my leading brand because it’s proven beyond effective for me and produces great results for my color treated hair .
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement however the smell was amazing.
Heather D.
Casa Grande, AZ
Great conditioner makes hair shiny smooth and appear healthier. Not a huge fan of the scent as I really like fruit scents. But I really do love the way it makes my hair feel, and it styles easier. My hair is always dry, damaged etc but my friends who vary from oily to dandruff to normal have never had an issue with the awesome conditioner
Jessie H.
Centerville , OH
Pantene is a brand I have used for 20 years. It’s easy to find, isn’t too expensive, and always works great with my hair. I have recently switched to sulfate free hair products so don’t use Pantene regularly anymore but always have this particular conditioner because I do find that it does help my hair from breaking off during winter months and right after coloring my hair.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've always used pantene for years and I would share that this anti breakage conditioner is amazing. Its formula has done wonders to my dry brittle hair. If you want to get your hair back to health, use this product.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.