BY PANTENE #26 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing and keeps your hair soft and smelling good too." in 1 review
  • "This is a great conditioner, it smells wonderful, leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and it helps reduce my split ends " in 1 review
Selma S.
Selma S.
Garland, TX
This is the product line that makes people say oh your hair smells GREAT! Pantene is one of the products that I love in hair dep. because it makes my hair clean,soft, and smell amazing. I'm not sure about their claims on stuff about hair reinforcing whatev I use this to make my hair smell GREAT if I wanted my hair to be strong I would've cutted and let it grow. Anyways this product doesn't pile up in my scalp as dandruff.Its one of the shampoos out there that'll make your hair smell great for a long time.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many conditioners and this one is by far the best I've found, I have long hair that's damaged it gets tangled easy. I use to loose a fair amount of hair every time I got out of the shower and combed the knots out but with this conditioner I hardly loose any and it's so much easier to get the comb through it! I've been using this for about a year and it's certainly helped in it not getting damaged any further. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Liz J.
Liz J.
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I have yet to find anything that comes close! It is somewhat affordable, I usually Purchase while on sale, however it is so worth the money! I suffer hair breakage due to health issues and I always feel more confident in my hair when using Pantene! It also makes my hair very smooth and I only have to condition every 2 days. I love this product, and I have already recommended it to others!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this conditioner along with the shampoo when my hair started to feel dry from a previous shampoo and conditioner system and I was noticing some breakage from detangling it when dry (i shouldnt have i know). I notice as soon as i wash it out my hair it feels really soft and have noticed my hair getting healthier since using it. It also smells really good not too strong but a fresh almost berry-like smell.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm in love with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. I feel like no matter what type of hair you have or no matter how your hair changes on you, you'll find something that works. I don't necessarily find a difference between the moisture renewal and the anti-breakage because they seem to do similar things, but I love how smooth this makes my hair feel and the scent stays with you but isn't super strong.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle I only put it on my tips of my hair and my on the roof or my scalp get to oily but it feels
Like it nurishes my whole head my hear feels weight less and not oily and soft and full of volume I love it . I totally recommend it for people who use heat tool too I flat iron and blow dry my hair a lot and this makes it feel and look like I do nothing to no damage at all !
Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
Pantene Pro-V smells great and feels great in my hair. I love the conditioner because no matter how damaged my hair is, it gives off a healthy shine. It seems to smoothr the breakage too so my hair looks healthier. I'm not a scientist so I don't know if it actually aids in the bonds of my hair, but it definitely feels smoothr and softer once I use this.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
A little goes a long way with this product. When I am in the shower, I can put this throughout my hair, leave it in for three or so minutes, and rise it out. I find that my hair is smooth, hydrated, and has a nice shine afterwards. It's at an affordable price point and I would purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Dallas, TX
I've been a loyal pantene user for as long as I can remember. I love this smell, and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, without feeling oily or greasy. I recently had my hair colored and she told me that Pantene wasn't the best to take care care of colored hair, but I haven't had any issues.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Royersford, PA
Love this product! my hair was noticeably healthier from first wash. Was really brutal on my hair for a few weeks and it was dry and breaking from blow drying and hot ironing. this brought it back by the end of the first week my hair looks and feels amazing. Even my husband commented on the results.
Damaris H.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.