BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Pantine works to leave ur hair looking soft and smooth. But unfortunately it does so because one of its main ingriednts is a plastic compound. It coats the hair strands, which locks your hair folicals together, yet kills them! If you have ever noticed when using pantine for a period of time, then u switch to a new brand, for the first week of showers your hair feels more dry, dead and brittle. The reasoning is you have finaly stripped the plastic compound from your hair, and now it's screaming for air and natural oils!!!! I suggest if u are using pantine and do choose to switch, I would suggest a hydrating shampoo and conditioner such as Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Resurrection Shampoo 750ml/25.36oz and matching conditioner or OGX® Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo and matching conditioner (OGX has a great variety) as well as a good leave in conditioner my go to is [product:garnier-whole-blends-legendary-olive-replenishing-leave-in-conditioner-10.2-fl.-oz.-bottle] This well help avoid the awkward dried out frizzy in between!
Stephanie O.
Pantene has always been one of my favorite hair care products . There affordable and also you see the results in a matter of weeks . I love there conditioners because they leave a shine and soft feeling to your hair . I usually use the conditioner in the shower and rinse it and then also after the shower as a replacement instead of gel . It honestly helps with the frizz and makes your hair look fab !
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got this in an Influenster Voxbox! For Free! Upon opening it, I smelled it of course and it smelled amazing just like the shampoo! In the shower, I really like it, but it did give my hair that same waxy feeling as the shampoo. Not to mention left a film on the bottom of my shower floor. I will say it hold true to it's word of long lasting softness. My hair after rinsing it out, and after drying it, it's still soft and silky. In all the product is pretty decent. I will continue to use it to see if it helps with my hair breakage issue, and I'd recommend it if you're looking for the guaranteed long lasting softness factor!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
La verdad que me sorprendí con este producto! Estaba muy escéptica pero la verdad es que si deja el pelo suave al contrario de los demás shampoo este lo dejó muy manejable y mucho mas fácil para desenredar lo recomiendo 100 %,recibi este producto de forma complementaria Gracias a Influenster para usar y dar mi opinión Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
Pantene is such a holy grail for me. I always find myself playing with my hair post shower when it’s been dried because of how soft and nourished my thick hair feels. I would recommend this to anyone who wants results with their split end ridden hair, this formula works wonders. At least it did for me. I have very thick and somewhat coarse and thin.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a good product that is mean to stop breakage from everyday care such as styling and brushing. It’s an ultra hydrating conditioner that is suppose to help Impact overall hair health and hair fallout by reducing breakage. I tried this one time, using the entire bottle. The product was creamy, saturating my hair well. I was left with healthy looking hair with a nice shine and a better overall looking texture. It lasted about 3 weeks and in those 3wks, I did notice that I had less hair in my brush and not so many split ends. The scent was pleasant and lasted well into the next day. My hair never got oily at the roots and didn’t feel like there was a build up. Good quality at a price that’s affordable. Recommended.
Julia M.
San Marino
I love this conditioner so much. I usually leave it in when I’m in the shower until after I have washed my face. Then I comb through my hair. This routine really works for me, and leaves my hair super smooth, soft, and silky. I love this product because it protects and builds up my hair.
Emily D.
North East, MD
This is my most used brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have a normal scalp, not dry or oily and I do wash it every other day. This product has a really good, long lasting scent and it does not dry my hair out like other brands that I’ve tried from Walmart.
Sophie A.
After shampooing, my hair dries out but this conditioner really brings back my hair. Especially after my hair has been by damaged by coloring I really needed something to bring it back to life. This conditioner had helped make my hair feel so much smoother.
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
I enjoyed using this conditioner more than the matching shampoo when I was looking to strengthen my hair and stop breakage. It definitely helped with strengthening my hair but NOT without the help of other products like creams and oils. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you aren’t willing to get other products that will be more effective. I love how it softens my hair, it was an okay conditioner, but overall for my kinky coily and thick hair I don’t think it’s worth purchasing a second time.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.