BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apply to damp hair, after shampooing and/or conditioning. Spray 5 to 10 pumps evenly over hair, depending on hair length and thickness. Comb gently through hair for even distribution. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Use every day or as often as...

Buy on Amazon
Judith R.
This product smells super good but I didn't like the fact that it's not that long lasting and sometimes it leaves your hair hard so I don't really recommend if you don't like that but if you want something fast then this is for you
reylynn c.
Omg I love these sorry so much first of all my hair is a beautiful bright red and I fell these product gives my hair more life and it makes my hair color so rich
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
I love this product!! High quality and it works SO well. I will continue to repurchase because of how worth the money it is. I would recommend this to others as well! Super easy and anyone would enjoy this product, I will keep buying it no doubt!!
CA B.
Mount Rainier, MD
I didn't really notice any change in the health of my hair. I had the same amount of shedding as before. I have curly hair and found it to be a little sticky when it dries. I will try a different hair style to see if that makes a difference.  It is a decent price.
Lucy C.
Good product. Leaves hair feeling healthy. Not overpriced and easy to use. Clean sent is not overpowering
Emma B.
This stuff is very affordable and works super will I also love that it comes in a spray bottle
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
sarai d.
MIAMI
This product wasn't created to make dramatic results, your red hair isn't going to get SUPER red. But, your hair will get the shine that it deserves. My hair is red/blond color treated hair. When I spray this in my hair it makes the blond and the red shine more vividly than with any hair product I have used. I've even had people compliment at how shiny and healthy my hair looks. I strongly recommend this spray, just don't expect dramatic results because that is not what this spray was created for.
Tifany V.
Sem duvidas uma das melhores marcas para cabelo, além de ser super em conta e cabe no bolso de todos os padês socias, uso sempre após fazer chapinha, comprei no walmart (mercado big) perto de casa. Não há o que melhorar como já falei a melhor marca de produtos capilar!!!
Haimed P.
Coro, Estado Falcón
Si necesita que su cabello sea firme, brillante y sedoso, este es el producto perfecto, le dará todos los beneficios que desea para su cabello, me encanta que lo use mucho, lo recomiendo