BY PANTENE

Product Details: Helps restore moisture for healthy-looking, rich radiance. Pantene Pro-V Red Expressions Conditioner contains an advanced Pro-Vitamin formula to help protect against daily damage and enhance your hair's potential. Non-Color Depositing....

Kayla L.
I have bright burgundy hair and I am ALWAYS looking for new color safe products. Because, lets be honest, no one wants to spend the money on hair color every 2 weeks. I used this for a while and I do think it made my hair color last longer than most. I also find with a lot of color safe products, they stink. BUT. This actually has a pleasant smell so props to them for that as well.
JaJa G.
This product is absolutely marvelous, simply because after I use it my hair remains untangle which is big because I'm a natural. Also, I use it as a leave in conditioner. My hair is always in different colors because I get bord easily and this product helps keep the color rich.
Danielle M.
Inglewood, CA
I got this today and I used it for the first time . I love the way it smells and got great results my hair is clean and shiny mostly softer then before I love it I'm glad I got it thank you Pantene I love you so much I won't ever switch to any thing else stick to Pantene !!!!!
Trish S.
I have thick Auburn hair and live in the humidity of East Texas. This product was very effective and long lasting. It made hair feel smooth and silky. It conditioned my hair more than I expected. I do recommend to others. I will also repurchase.
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using this to bring out natural red highlights in my dark brown hair and when I color my hair with red hair dyes. I love the idea of being a night Auburn color and this does help me get those extra reds I like!
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
This is a nice conditioner, but I feel like it doesn't do anything more than any other conditioner. In my opinion, it's not worth the extra money to buy this product. However it smells nice and it's moisturizing.
Jessica A.
Sewell, NJ
I love Pantene because it makes my hair stronger and healthy even though I highlight it. This conditioner helps maintain the red in my highlights and smells really good!
Jenni S.
Smelled nice and had roughly the same impact on my hair as most Pantene products do. I could not really tell if it enhanced the red undertones in my hair.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
When I had red hair I loved this shampoo for keeping my color in between salon visits! It's affordable and available at almost all department stores!
Candace S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE PANTENE!!! I've always been a pantene lover and have never had any issues with it. my hair always feels soft and silky and manageable.

Amazon