Pantene Pro-V Red Expressions Color Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Evelyn T.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tanisha R.
Belton , MO
I've used several Patene products and none have every failed me. I particularly love the conditioners. Very moisturizing and smell very good. They have so many options for so many different hair types.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I am always dying my hair shades of red and if you have gone red you know the color don't last very long but with this shampoo it will last a bit longer and an added bonus it smells great
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
I am all about bringing out my red highlights! I have tried a number of products to strengthen my color and this is the one I keep coming back to! It leaves my hair not only clean but also brightens my gorgeous red hints!
Angela R.
I've tried this in the past because I look for any help on maintaining my red hair dye. Overall for the price, it's not bad, and it smells good too, which I find most Pantene products do. In a pinch, or wig a coupon, I would get this again
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
This shampoo and conditioner works better to maintain red colored hair than any expensive salon product, or other systems for that purpose that I have ever tried. As a matter of fact, it preserves the color so well that just after having my hair professionally dyed, I actually have to use normal shampoo to strip some of the color to get it looking more natural, and then switch to this, which then maintains the vibrant color all the way until my next appointment. I was completely shocked that it did so well, and I highly recommend it to anyone who dyes their hair.
Alexandra M.
I color my hair red every month and I am always on the hunt for a good product that will not strip the color of my hair. Red hair is very hard to maintain and this shampoo is amazing at revitalizing my hair and protecting the color. I do not think it is quite as good as some color enhancing shampoos but for the price its very good.
Dessire F.
It is really difficult for me to find a shampoo that fits perfectly with my hair color. But this one is out of this world. It works amazing, I love the fact that after you use it for a while you star noticing your hair brighter, and alive. And also it smells really good. I guess the price is not that high. The quality is worth it.
Deborah R.
Taylorsville, KY
As someone who colors their hair you may know how red fades quickly. This shampoo helps hold the pigment and the color fades much less. It cleans without stripping and it is worth the cost not to have to color as often. I would recommend this product to anyone who dyes their red regularly.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Years ago when I was a redhead I use this product and it was wonderful and allowed me to help keep the red color since red is the smallest molecule in the color in the Spectrum is still a wonderful job of managing the red and keeping it from fading out for a long time
Wendy roberts
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
I have never used this for a long period of time but I've used it once because my mom uses it. I love the way it lathers and I love the smell. My mom seems to really like it and she colors her hair. I think this is a really great option but I also feel I haven't used it enough to do a long review.