Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #77 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Hernandez M.
Las Cruces, NM
I think this product is great, I’ve only used once but it smells amazing very long lasting and it left my hair very smooth I’d say it’s best for dry scalp I would definitely buy again.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product bought this from shoprite feel that it protected my colored hair made the color last longer and at the same time left my hair smooth and slick loved the scent I️ would continue to buy this product
Mariah B.
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and I use It with the conditioner too. It leaves my hair feeling super clean but not dry since I have very dry curly hair. I’ll always use this.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This conditioner smells great and it makes my hair so soft. It doesn't however help to maintain fashion color. I found that this conditioner was very stripping to my hair. I was disappointed with this, however I plan on trying it again when I have review the fashion color from my hair and dyed it a natural color.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this Radiant Color Shine Pro-V Shampoo compliments of Influenster for my honest review. This shampoo lathered up nicely and had a very lovely floral smell. While it left my hair feeling soft it did feel that it had a buildup so to use this as my daily product I'm not so sure it would be the right product for me. Pantene is a great brand for drug store shampoo though.
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Helps maintain hair color, whether it was salon applied or done at home. Great for all hair types, smells great and people have been using this shampoo for years. I would say it was one of the first shampoos I purchased on my own. Old reliable is this shampoo, you always know what you are going to get. Clean hair, that smells great without the product weighing the hair down.
Ruth S.
Out of the entire Pantene shampoo line, this one is my favorite. I'm not sure how to explain it, but this shampoo makes my hair feels smoother and more manageable (and doesn't strip it). And as promised, my blonde hair has survived longer before needing some toning.
Alyssa B.
I've been pretty happy with this Pantene shampoo :) I love how it makes my hair feel silky and soft after using. I have pretty thick hair that can sometimes turn out frizzy. With this shampoo, I've felt like I can leave it how it is as it dries more often, instead of always having to straighten my hair! :) The scent is also light and pleasant.
Kenzie H.
Dickinson
Love this product, I've always loved Pantene but their color safe shampoo is to dye for. Yeah they say it may not be good for your hair, but forget it. My hair has been so much softer and has had more volume and my color has lasted way longer than it has before with this shampoo, along with the conditioner. Also as a plus they smell amazing too
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is great for color treated hair, with very minimal color fading. I have a dry scalp and this kept the flaking and itchiness to a minimum. It lathers very well and leaves your hair feeling soft with a light scent. I will repurchase this product continuously as it works very well for my thin, dry, and color treated hair.