Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Mrs. Z.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, because it did help preserve my highlights while still cleansing my thick and curly hair nicely. Still, I would've preferred a thicker substance so I could shampoo my hair without having to use so much at once.
Pan S.
This makes my hair so soft ....I know people talk bad about Pantene ....but I have very good experience with it....you just have to try it for urself ....each person has different type of hair...u might get a different result from everyone else
Jadi S.
This is my favorite shampoo that I use everyday it is currently in my bathroom right now it leaves your hair smelling great and the conditions leaves your hair feeling like a million bucks it’s great and I have been using it for over 5 years now
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
Love this shampoo. The smell is great and it also helps to protect the color in my hair. I dye my hair often and have to use a shampoo that will help preserve the color.
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
One of my faves! My hair was so soft and smooth. It also smelled so good all day long! I absolutely LOVE that it is so affordable for any budget. Being able to buy it at walmart is a HUGE plus for me. I would buy again and I do recommend!
Amber M.
When ever I would spend the night at my grandmas she would make me take a shower and she made me use this. I fell in love with it. It lathers on well and doesn't get to bubbly. I have boughten multiple times and will continue to
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
I love this product. It always keeps my color looking vibrant and like new. It lathers extremely amazing and is one of my favorite shampoos. Whenever I use this I always seem to get compliments of the scent of my hair. 10/10
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Great price I would recommend this product con. Not sulfate free. Pro levels hair shiny and healthy looking. You can fine these products anywhere I got mine at Walmart. If you can get the bigger bottles it's a little cheaper
liz 🍒.
Purchase , NY
Along with the conditioner, this shampoo makes my hair so soft and clean! It keeps my oily scalp from among my hair greasy right after washing it. I can usually go about 2 days without washing when using this product.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This shampoo is ok. My hair doesn’t stay clean as long as with other conditioners. I gave it a 3 because it weighs my hair down a little. It is very affordable, but you pay for what you get in this situation.