Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Pantene made a lot of build up on my hair whenever I used it. It does smell great, and leaves my hair feeling soft afterwards, but I had so much buildup that my hair stylist could show me after she cut my hair. Now if you want a drugstore brand, I would semi recommend this but I really wouldn’t.
Nicole G.
Pantene is one of my favorites brands because in one side it smell so good but in the other side it is really good in order to have a healthy and beautiful hair.
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
This has the great smell that all Pantene products do. I don’t notice anything life changing with this shampoo. But, I like that it’s safe for my colored hair. I appreciate that I can find this with a pump. I’d probably repurchase because it seems to moisturize my hair well.
emmy u.
This is supposed to protect my color treated hair but it does not seem to work any different than other shampoos. I do not notice if my color lasts longer than regular shampoo. It does not seem to lather as well and is probably less harsh than those meant for deep cleaning.
Bryan C.
Used after I dyed my hair red but it didn't really extend the life of the hair dye like I had hoped. When my hair is dyed I've found that other shampoos tend to work better.
cecelia b.
Columbus, OH
I color my hair a lotttt, so I need to use a color preserving shampoo, and this one is great. It keeps the color locked in and keeps your hair nice and shiny and smooth.
Jocelyn D.
I feel like Pantene is so harsh on hair. It almost feels like it’s making my hair even more tangled as I lather it in and while it does smell good I find it too drying.
Mrs. Z.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, because it did help preserve my highlights while still cleansing my thick and curly hair nicely. Still, I would've preferred a thicker substance so I could shampoo my hair without having to use so much at once.
Jadi S.
This is my favorite shampoo that I use everyday it is currently in my bathroom right now it leaves your hair smelling great and the conditions leaves your hair feeling like a million bucks it’s great and I have been using it for over 5 years now
Pan S.
This makes my hair so soft ....I know people talk bad about Pantene ....but I have very good experience with it....you just have to try it for urself ....each person has different type of hair...u might get a different result from everyone else