Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #77 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Kristina E.
I've been using Pantene since forever and I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel! Especially this kind, it protects my hair from being damaged and keeps the color in. Plus it smells great!
Jackie A.
Makes my hair smell very good...like the bottle size very long lasting...it is also very affordable if on a budget and can be found at your local drugstore...not really sure about the color vibrant though.
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
I like to use this conditioner during the winter times because it brings so much shine and bounce back into my hair, if you have rough hair I would highly recommend this for the Winter times
amber n.
riverside , CA
Pure amazing the smell is just a oh my God I love the smell of shampoo in my hair it also makes your hair I really soft if he is it with the conditioner Pantene is always my number one go-to
Raquel A.
Houston
I color my hair often. I found a shampoo that doesn't dull my hair color. I love that it, sulfate-free. This gently cleanses and leaves my hair incredibly soft, shiny and smells amazing.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Does such a good job at leaving my hair looking beautiful and radiant. Doesn't dry it out, nothing like that at all. Would definitely recommend if you feel like your hair looks flat.
Bre R.
fredericksburg
After getting my hair colored for the first time I immediately chose this brand to go with and I’m so glad I did. My color hasn’t faded at all and it’s been about 4 months now and the products lasts a long time
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
always loved this brand, can be pricey depending on where you go and how much you buy, but i'd rather have this brand than any other! leaves a good clean fresh smell and feeling.
Kristen W.
I enjoy this product, and it definitely has made a noticeable difference on my color treated hair. It lathers nicely, and leaves hair feeling clean. Plus you really can’t beat the price!
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
this shampoo works wonders. i love it very much and it’s one of my favorite shampoo products to use. it’s best for a dry scalp . it lathers great in your scalp. i buy it all the time. so definitely would buy again.