BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Melissa R.
I just started using this product, so i do not feel as though i can give it a fair rating at this time. I do however like the way it makes my hair feel after a few washes.
Nicole G.
Cutler bay , FL
Pantene is one of my favorites brands because in one side it smell so good but in the other side it is really good in order to have a healthy and beautiful hair.
Amber R.
Hillsdale, MI
Same with the reside I just left on the conditioner. I'm not a huge fan of Pantene & it's not my go to purchase. Several other drug store brands are more preferable to me.
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
I’ve used Pantene for a while now. Love the smell it has. It doesn’t compare to others. Leaves my hair shiny and smelling good! Doesn’t dry out my hair like other brands. I buy it once a month!
Jocelyn D.
I feel like Pantene is so harsh on hair. It almost feels like it’s making my hair even more tangled as I lather it in and while it does smell good I find it too drying.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product bought this from shoprite feel that it protected my colored hair made the color last longer and at the same time left my hair smooth and slick loved the scent I️ would continue to buy this product
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Without a doubt, Pantene will give you the shine you are looking for...but it’s not the best for your hair. I use Pantene the day before I need to do my hair for something special, but don’t use it on a day to day basis because it leaves my hair too oily if I do. In my experience, it’s almost always on sale (if not it’s not expensive) and I really enjoy the scents-especially the rose oil infused conditioner.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this Radiant Color Shine Pro-V Shampoo compliments of Influenster for my honest review. This shampoo lathered up nicely and had a very lovely floral smell. While it left my hair feeling soft it did feel that it had a buildup so to use this as my daily product I'm not so sure it would be the right product for me. Pantene is a great brand for drug store shampoo though.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Helps maintain hair color, whether it was salon applied or done at home. Great for all hair types, smells great and people have been using this shampoo for years. I would say it was one of the first shampoos I purchased on my own. Old reliable is this shampoo, you always know what you are going to get. Clean hair, that smells great without the product weighing the hair down.

back