Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Raquel A.
Houston
I color my hair often. I found a shampoo that doesn't dull my hair color. I love that it, sulfate-free. This gently cleanses and leaves my hair incredibly soft, shiny and smells amazing.
Jen M.
I bought this when I ran out of what I usually use and just needed a quick alternative.  It gets the job done but I can't say that it's anything special.  It is a good price.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Does such a good job at leaving my hair looking beautiful and radiant. Doesn't dry it out, nothing like that at all. Would definitely recommend if you feel like your hair looks flat.
Bre R.
fredericksburg
After getting my hair colored for the first time I immediately chose this brand to go with and I’m so glad I did. My color hasn’t faded at all and it’s been about 4 months now and the products lasts a long time
Morgan L.
This product works great! It makes your hair shiny and smells wonderful. It helps to maintain color and leave your hair soft and manageable all day. I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
this shampoo works wonders. i love it very much and it’s one of my favorite shampoo products to use. it’s best for a dry scalp . it lathers great in your scalp. i buy it all the time. so definitely would buy again.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
always loved this brand, can be pricey depending on where you go and how much you buy, but i'd rather have this brand than any other! leaves a good clean fresh smell and feeling.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
It works really well but I have to use a light shampoo since my scalp now breaks out if there id any Argen oil in the shampoo. I also stay away from keratin in my shampoo too!
julia F.
I love this shampoo! I use it everyday and it makes my hair shiny and sleek while also protecting my color. It is great for all color treated hair and I highly recommend it!
Savannah O.
Every product I have tried from Dove smells awesome! But they leave me with extremely itchy scalp. My sisters use it and they love them and there hair takes to it perfectly!