Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Taylor W.
Mooresville , NC
Al of pantenes products get a 1. I always has healthy hair and then i used Pantene. Over time my hair started to feel gross and oily at the top and dry at the ends. I went to my stylist and found out the ingredients in Pantene that help “shine” your hair also create a wax layer on top of your hair that’s very difficult to remove.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
always loved this brand, can be pricey depending on where you go and how much you buy, but i'd rather have this brand than any other! leaves a good clean fresh smell and feeling.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
It works really well but I have to use a light shampoo since my scalp now breaks out if there id any Argen oil in the shampoo. I also stay away from keratin in my shampoo too!
Dana D.
Lubbock, TX
I use the shampoo and conditioner of Pantene Color Shine to help keep my color and repair it from damage. Pantene is always trustworthy and inexpensive. A good go to if you want a brand to use forever.
stephanie m.
Pantene is a decent brand and everybody has a different hair type so it won't work the same on everybody. I give it 4 stars because it does the job the only thing is that it doesn't leave my hair feeling soft after it's washed.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
I love this shampoo so much. I've been using this brand for many years and this my go to. It makes my hair feel clean and smell great. Can be bought locally at the drugstore.
julia F.
I love this shampoo! I use it everyday and it makes my hair shiny and sleek while also protecting my color. It is great for all color treated hair and I highly recommend it!
Melissa R.
I just started using this product, so i do not feel as though i can give it a fair rating at this time. I do however like the way it makes my hair feel after a few washes.
Connie C.
Rockville, MD
I have colored hair and used this that was supposed to help keep my hair red color longer. However, it didn’t work so well. The red color was gone after 2-3 washes so I was a bit disappointed on how short it lasted since I spent $480 at the salon for a hair appointment to get the red hair.
Sierra S.
Terre Haute, IN
This shampoo is absolutely amazing for my hair, I got it in my voxbox and am so thankful for it. I get my hair colored quite often but I’ve never had a shampoo that makes my hair shine like this one. It lathers so nicely and and washes away very easily and it doesn’t make my hair feel dinghy. I definitely recommend everyone to buy this!!