BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

RIDDY🌵 F.
It gives a beautiful shine to the hair!! It works on all hair types, my mom is super oily and it works for her! It’s so much better than salon brands! Like the scent. Overall I’m very satisfied with this and the collection!!
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
One of my favorite conditioners! I have color treated hair and compared to other brands it works best for me. It keeps my color from fading and helps keep my hair from being too oil yet makes it shiny. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Love this for low lights and dark roots! It works great on fresh color to preserve it and keep it looking just like I stepped out of the salon! Absolutely use this all the time! It is so rich and creamy!
Dana D.
Rockport, TX
I use the shampoo and conditioner of Pantene Color Shine to help keep my color and repair it from damage. Pantene is always trustworthy and inexpensive. A good go to if you want a brand to use forever.
San Juanita H.
Always purchase and use this when I color dye my hair. It helps the color to stay on my hair longer and the formula is great! Smells amazing and love the results I get every time I use this! I am really satisfied.
Jackie A.
Makes my hair smell very good...like the bottle size very long lasting...it is also very affordable if on a budget and can be found at your local drugstore...not really sure about the color vibrant though.
amber n.
Riverside, CA
Pure amazing the smell is just a oh my God I love the smell of shampoo in my hair it also makes your hair I really soft if he is it with the conditioner Pantene is always my number one go-to
Kayla M.
Goose Creek
I've used Pantene for many years. I always loved Pantene. One issue I always had was I felt like Pantene conditioner never gave me any volume for my hair. But lately I don't know if it's because I've used it for so long but I feel like my hair doesn't feel soft and healthy anymore after using it
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
I bought this when I ran out of what I usually use and just needed a quick alternative.  It gets the job done but I can't say that it's anything special.  It is a good price.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Does such a good job at leaving my hair looking beautiful and radiant. Doesn't dry it out, nothing like that at all. Would definitely recommend if you feel like your hair looks flat.