Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Mary F.
Pantene is one of my favorite brands in hair products, this leaves my hair super silky and the brightest color perfect for dyed hair because it keeps the color perfectly and at the same time moisturizes and cleanses your hair
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This shampoo is ok. My hair doesn’t stay clean as long as with other conditioners. I gave it a 3 because it weighs my hair down a little. It is very affordable, but you pay for what you get in this situation.
RIDDY🌵 F.
It gives a beautiful shine to the hair!! It works on all hair types, my mom is super oily and it works for her! It’s so much better than salon brands! Like the scent. Overall I’m very satisfied with this and the collection!!
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
One of my favorite conditioners! I have color treated hair and compared to other brands it works best for me. It keeps my color from fading and helps keep my hair from being too oil yet makes it shiny. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Love this for low lights and dark roots! It works great on fresh color to preserve it and keep it looking just like I stepped out of the salon! Absolutely use this all the time! It is so rich and creamy!
Dana D.
Lubbock, TX
I use the shampoo and conditioner of Pantene Color Shine to help keep my color and repair it from damage. Pantene is always trustworthy and inexpensive. A good go to if you want a brand to use forever.
Janie H.
Always purchase and use this when I color dye my hair. It helps the color to stay on my hair longer and the formula is great! Smells amazing and love the results I get every time I use this! I am really satisfied.
Kristina E.
I've been using Pantene since forever and I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel! Especially this kind, it protects my hair from being damaged and keeps the color in. Plus it smells great!
Jackie A.
Makes my hair smell very good...like the bottle size very long lasting...it is also very affordable if on a budget and can be found at your local drugstore...not really sure about the color vibrant though.
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
I like to use this conditioner during the winter times because it brings so much shine and bounce back into my hair, if you have rough hair I would highly recommend this for the Winter times