Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Ashley M.
Staffordsvlle, KY
Alrighty you know after you color your hair... after first it looks great and about a week later it looks dull and lifeless. This product brings it back to life and adds the much needed shine back.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this Radiant Color Shine Pro-V Shampoo compliments of Influenster for my honest review. This shampoo lathered up nicely and had a very lovely floral smell. While it left my hair feeling soft it did feel that it had a buildup so to use this as my daily product I'm not so sure it would be the right product for me. Pantene is a great brand for drug store shampoo though.
Jackie A.
Makes my hair smell very good...like the bottle size very long lasting...it is also very affordable if on a budget and can be found at your local drugstore...not really sure about the color vibrant though.
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Helps maintain hair color, whether it was salon applied or done at home. Great for all hair types, smells great and people have been using this shampoo for years. I would say it was one of the first shampoos I purchased on my own. Old reliable is this shampoo, you always know what you are going to get. Clean hair, that smells great without the product weighing the hair down.
amber n.
Riverside , CA
Pure amazing the smell is just a oh my God I love the smell of shampoo in my hair it also makes your hair I really soft if he is it with the conditioner Pantene is always my number one go-to
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I like this shampoo. I like the way it smells. It serves its purpose as a shampoo but I don’t see it doing what it actually promotes it does. It works well to clean hair but that’s about it.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I used to but Pantene years ago because I was cheap. I’ve since stopped using this product because you get what you pay for. It lathers well & gets the job done, but it’s horrible for your hair. I now only using higher quality shampoo is for my hair. With naturally curly, color treated hair I need something better than Pantene for the health of my hair.
Jen M.
Traverse City
I bought this when I ran out of what I usually use and just needed a quick alternative.  It gets the job done but I can't say that it's anything special.  It is a good price.
Kaitlynn J.
['Georgetown', ''], SC
this shampoo works wonders. i love it very much and it’s one of my favorite shampoo products to use. it’s best for a dry scalp . it lathers great in your scalp. i buy it all the time. so definitely would buy again.
Bre R.
fredericksburg
After getting my hair colored for the first time I immediately chose this brand to go with and I’m so glad I did. My color hasn’t faded at all and it’s been about 4 months now and the products lasts a long time