BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Not only does this smell amazing, but my hair always feel so silky and smooth when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I often change up my shampoo and conditioner routine and this is one of the shampoos I enjoy the most and always go back to.
Melinda B.
Locust Fork, AL
Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo I have used this shampoo for years and it has never faded my color. I color my hair every 8-10 weeks and think that using a good color treated shampoo is so important! Love this one!
Brenna M.
Santa Rosa
Absolutely love the scent, but was recently told this might be corrupting my hair due to a higher pH balance. Still using this with olaplex once in a while until I can find a shampoo that works for me.
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
This product did not protect the color treatment in my hair whatsoever. It was washing out the color way too fast and I had to switch products because my vibrant color was fading so fast. I was very disappointed with this product.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
I love this shampoo so much. I've been using this brand for many years and this my go to. It makes my hair feel clean and smell great. Can be bought locally at the drugstore.
Amber M.
When ever I would spend the night at my grandmas she would make me take a shower and she made me use this. I fell in love with it. It lathers on well and doesn't get to bubbly. I have boughten multiple times and will continue to
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
I loooove this affordable shampoo that also helps the color in my hair. I love the smell of the shampoo, however it doesn’t last that long, which is okay with me. I’ve repurchased so many times, and I plan on doing it again!
Courtney F.
This has been the only conditioner I've used for the past two years. You can get it at basically any drugstore. When I dye my hair I need that color to last and this shampoo really helps. It also does not make my hair oily like some shampoos do!
Qasem H.
San Diego, CA
I love Pantene ! It is one of my all time favorites. It makes my hair feel nice and shiny. It smells really good and like other shampoos, it doesn’t make my hair feel really dry. I would buy again ! And I would recommend.