Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Salma B.
Mississauga , ON
Love the Pantene line..especially the scent. I've been using Pantene for several years. This shampoo keeps my colour for longer and provides great breakage protection. As I get older I've noticed my hair getting weaker and falling out more. I feel this shampoo is helping me battle that.
Romy G.
Caracas
I can say many things about pantene, they are one of the best hair products, the shampoo, conditioner and combing cream are perfect, leave it silky and with a smell to die for.
Johana M.
I really like this product, when I used it, my hair came back to life, more color, more manageable. Pantene is a range of products that is recommended with eyes closed.
Laraib A.
Calgary , AB
Perfect shampoo for my hair. If you're looking for a shampoo that leaves your hair healthy and shiny I recommend this. Leaves your hair smelling beautiful and healthy.
Cailee L.
Beaverton, ON
This shampoo smells amazing!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny and the smell lasts a long time. Until I wash it again. I love Pantene they make great products.
Leona F.
Kanata, ON
I like Pantene it leaves my hair soft and frizz free when I use the fight products. I find Pantene inexpensive and easy to use. It has a large range of products for different types of hair.
Gabriela D.
patene me quedo a deber bastante con sus formulas especiales, asi que no se si la recomendaria del todo puseto que no me ha convencido, buena propganda y todo pero su formula no es para mi
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best product line, take care of hair health thats is amazing, worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended
María Victoria S.
Siempre me ha sido dificil encontrar el shampoo indicado, desde que prove pantene dream care quede enamorada, deja mi cabello super radiante y sedosos