Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Andreea V.
Selsey
My hair has been very dry and it didn't show any shine at all. When Ingot this product , I could see that my life slowly started to be lively again !
Julia M.
London, London
Got this free from a friend actually. I used up the bottle and it was okay, I don't think I'd buy it again but it wasn't the worst one I'd used.
Linda V.
Like it but not my favorite as i have said before. This brand isnt my favorite but it is affordable and its nice doing the job it claims to do
Lori B.
I need a shampoo that helps my fine hair have some body, maintain my colour and not be too heavy all the while smelling good! Pantene delivers!
Laur T.
Georgetown, ON
It says it in the title. Shine shampoo. That’s exactly what it does for your hair. Not expensive. Found almost everywhere. Lasts a long time.
Alexia Stephanie D.
México City
Me encanta! El precio es muy bueno y te ayuda a reparar el cabello de manera impresionante. Lo puedes encontrar en cualquier parte
Chelsea B.
I used to really like this when I would colour my hair, as it kept it looking vibrant rather than dull and stripped like some shampoos do
Georgia P.
Pantene is affordable and they have such a wide range that can help for any hair issues. I have coloured hair so their range is perfect
Mary M.

Embalaje excelente, proporciona a tu cabello el necesario aroma sedoso, increíble, hidrata y brilla tu cabello. recomendado
Duglimar Y.
Panama
pantene is the brand that moisturizes my hair, from the damages it suffers when using blower and to perform the discolorations