Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Sophie V.
Staffordshire, LICHFIELD
Its not a bad smelling shampoo..but i dont think it agrees with my hair as after a few uses ive nkticed my hair goes greasy really easy after using it. So just not suitable for me unfortunately.
Amy F.
St, NL
Makes my hair feel and look shiny.?This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Love the shine I get from this shampoo, it's a cheaper option to the high end shampoo I normally buy an it actually works better! It smells nice. I helps dull hair to bounce back an shine.
member-2c936
In love with this, keeps hair supper soft and silky but far one of my favourites , it’s scent is lovely but not very long lasting so Pantene should try and work on that ,I would probably buy this again yes!Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
Merryl R.
Pantene is so great with damage repair! My hair is damaged from bleach, curling and straightening. The only thing I don't like is the film it leaves after a few days.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
I really liked this product. The packaging looks lovely and the product smells lovely. My hair was so soft and shiny after using this but it did get oily at the roots.
Mrs.Sawsan T.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I love the smell and even how my hair is soft and protect my hair color from damaging but the thing is after I use it for a week I started to het some dandruff 😭
Silmara T.
Toronto, ON
I have been used this shampoo for more than 3 years. I really love this shampoo and conditioner because gave me goods results. It keeps my hair brilliant, soft and strong. With little bit product makes foam to wash my hair. The smell is very good too. I really recommend this product
Jornet P.
Moca
Mi cabello muy risado y siempre tengo que cuidarlo bien para no maltratrlo, este es Un proucto muy agadable al cabello que hidrata y humita dejandolo limpio y suabes, con aroma interesante y fescura, me encanta porque deja mi cabello super limpio brillante pero sobre todo me permite lucir una hermosa cabellera.
Sandra A.
Hola me facina este producto es uno de oos mejores que e probado me deja suave y muy limpio mi cabello aparte que tiene un aroma rico y muy agradable tambien quiero agregar que me da un brillo espectacular y esa es mo opinion y mi experiencia con este producto