Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #53 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

🔺🔻©Hri$Tina🔺🔻
This gives me volume to my hair it's smells good it focus on my hair volume
Majda R.
Titisee-Neustadt
Nice shampoo,I used it twice I think,but now I am using the Garnie Shampoo.Nice scent,long lasting yes,it makes your hair nice and smooth.I would use it one more time.Well it helps for dry scalp but there are other Shampoo that are much better for dry scalp
saima a.
Maidstone , Kent
I have been using this for 6 months now and I gotta say it's the best smells great an works great too.
I was a bit afraid to use at the start as I didn't want my hair to get greasy quick but this is just perfect for me I can go without 3 days washing my hair as it stays so fresh an fluffy .
Grace L.
Markham, ON
This shampoo is not very appealing to me... I started off wanting an affordable shampoo that does the job of protecting my dyed hair, however, I don't see the effectiveness of it. I guess you just get what you paid for.  On top of that, I don't like the smell of it either.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Nicole d.
Are used to use this all the time for my colour treated hair but I never really found that it worked to actually help to hold the colour I did however really like the smell of it and it made my hair feel soft
Bonnie B.
Raymond Terrace
I really like this brand and this one cause it made my hair feel really soft and with all the hair colour I do it really did wonders for my hair so I would recommend for everyone even if you colour your hair.
Amy F.
St, NL
Makes my hair feel and look shiny.?This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Ashley C.
Brampton , ON
This is another great line for hair care. Again super affordable you can find it at the drugstore. I love the scent of Pantene shampoo and conditioner, leaves you hair smelling great and feeling great.
stephania p.
It is perfect if you are one of the people who like to change the color of hair, I used it when dyeing my hair red and it helped me a lot to maintain the color, it also gave more shine and volume