Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Kristin P.
Cowpens, SC
Love it keepsy color looking shinny and fresh thanks pantene love ur products😀
🔺🔻©Hri$Tina🔺🔻
This gives me volume to my hair it's smells good it focus on my hair volume
Majda R.
Titisee-Neustadt
Nice shampoo,I used it twice I think,but now I am using the Garnie Shampoo.Nice scent,long lasting yes,it makes your hair nice and smooth.I would use it one more time.Well it helps for dry scalp but there are other Shampoo that are much better for dry scalp
Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
Another great product from Pantene! I have used the conditioner from this too and they go perfectly well together. I feel that my hair does like more sleek than usual when I use this and one of my favourite things is that I feel I can go comfortably without washing my hair for 3 days as it stays looking sleek without being oily.
Jornet P.
Moca
Mi cabello muy risado y siempre tengo que cuidarlo bien para no maltratrlo, este es Un proucto muy agadable al cabello que hidrata y humita dejandolo limpio y suabes, con aroma interesante y fescura, me encanta porque deja mi cabello super limpio brillante pero sobre todo me permite lucir una hermosa cabellera.
saima a.
I have been using this for 6 months now and I gotta say it's the best smells great an works great too.
I was a bit afraid to use at the start as I didn't want my hair to get greasy quick but this is just perfect for me I can go without 3 days washing my hair as it stays so fresh an fluffy .
vanessa c.
Maimi, FL
I used this once and is very nice protecting the hair when you often change your hair color the time I used I see my hair stronger and shine and the colors that I put in my hair stay for more time shine y colorful . I recommend
Sandra A.
Hola me facina este producto es uno de oos mejores que e probado me deja suave y muy limpio mi cabello aparte que tiene un aroma rico y muy agradable tambien quiero agregar que me da un brillo espectacular y esa es mo opinion y mi experiencia con este producto
Nicole d.
Are used to use this all the time for my colour treated hair but I never really found that it worked to actually help to hold the colour I did however really like the smell of it and it made my hair feel soft