Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Kathy F.
Florida
Pantene color shine shampoo is one of the best on the market. It helps maintain my color tested hair and extends the length of time in between colors. I have used this product since it came out and will continue to do so. Smells nice and leaves my hair silky smooth and so soft.
Sarah H.
Chesterfeild
Works so great!!! Keeps your hair nourished and shiny!! I’ve always used Pantene products from their huge selection of hairspray the the amazing conditioner! Their products always work wonders and your beautiful hair!!Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Erin C.
This is my favorite drugstore shampoo for my color treated hair. I tend to switch between this and Paul Mitchell every few weeks just to switch things up. It lathers really nice and helps to control the oily hair I get from it being color treated. Love it. Will keep buying.
Cheryl C.
Pantene has always been my first choice in shampoo & conditioner. Whether it’s preserving my color, protecting the ends or adding extra volume, Pantene does the job. Would recommend to anyone.
Bryan C.
Used after I dyed my hair red but it didn't really extend the life of the hair dye like I had hoped. When my hair is dyed I've found that other shampoos tend to work better.
Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
Like I wrote on the review for the matching conditioner, I have used this shampoo before (along with the conditioner) and it made my hair very soft and kept the color vibrant! I was very happy with the product and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Caroline B.
Brookline, MA
Color correction protectant formula doesn't work for every type of hair dye. Some dyes are stripped like regular shampoo. For a plain shampoo the scent is nice and my hair feels clean, but after I've dyed my hair, the color comes out very easily.
cecelia b.
Columbus, OH
I color my hair a lotttt, so I need to use a color preserving shampoo, and this one is great. It keeps the color locked in and keeps your hair nice and shiny and smooth.
Jadi S.
This is my favorite shampoo that I use everyday it is currently in my bathroom right now it leaves your hair smelling great and the conditions leaves your hair feeling like a million bucks it’s great and I have been using it for over 5 years now
Pan S.
This makes my hair so soft ....I know people talk bad about Pantene ....but I have very good experience with it....you just have to try it for urself ....each person has different type of hair...u might get a different result from everyone else