Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I used this when I used to dye my hair. It still stripped my color right out, to a bright red tub every time. I also didn’t like the smell. It smelled rather like chemicals than the normal Pantene scent. I probably won’t buy it again.
Angela P.
Lexington
Love this shampoo! It lathers nicely and also helps my hair color stay fresher longer. It has a very pleasant smell and cleans very well. It also does exactly what it says it does, protects and helps with shine. Highly recommend.
RIDDY🌵 F.
It gives a beautiful shine to the hair!! It works on all hair types, my mom is super oily and it works for her! It’s so much better than salon brands! Like the scent. Overall I’m very satisfied with this and the collection!!
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
Pantene is one of my favorite brands in hair products, this leaves my hair super silky and the brightest color perfect for dyed hair because it keeps the color perfectly and at the same time moisturizes and cleanses your hair
Qasem H.
San Diego, CA
I love Pantene ! It is one of my all time favorites. It makes my hair feel nice and shiny. It smells really good and like other shampoos, it doesn’t make my hair feel really dry. I would buy again ! And I would recommend.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I love to use this shampoo right after my hair is freshly colored. It preserves my color while keeping my hair as shiny as it was when I left the salon. If you are looking for a product that doesn't break the bank and gives you shiny hair get this product.
Kayla M.
Goose Creek
I've used Pantene for many years. I always loved Pantene. One issue I always had was I felt like Pantene conditioner never gave me any volume for my hair. But lately I don't know if it's because I've used it for so long but I feel like my hair doesn't feel soft and healthy anymore after using it
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this I use it all the time and feel like it helps prevents dandruff but you do need to switch up and not use it every day. All the scents smell good and it doesn't not dry out your hair if you use it with conditioner.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This product really does make your hair shine. However I feel that after a day my hair feels greasy after using it. However; my hair does feel healthy! The price is also good. I will be buying every once in awhile.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Do not use this on your hair if you do not have any color.. i was visiting a friend. And she only had that shampoo and i do not have any color.. and surprisingly it make my haiiiir sooooo dry.. like very stiff even.