Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
Always great hair product. Leaves hair soft and not tangled. Great price compared to salon products.
Jillian H.
mesa
This one is one I will always use but I switch between three so my hair doesn’t just stop wanting one
Amy S.
I like this shampoo. Have used it quite a few times. Leaves a nice shine and scent. Would buy again.
Monica M.
orlando
Lo use una vez y me coloco el cabello súper grasoso no me gusto como me lo dejo y además me dio caspa
Mady D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of pantenes shampoos because they smell really good and make my hair feel soft and clean!
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love how this product smells and how it makes my hair look! It really is a salon quality shampoo!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I love this shampoo for my color treated hair. It leaves it looking shiny, smooth and full of life!
Melanie R.
This smells amazing !! My hair smells great and leaves it feeling so good. Good product to try out
Cara M.
Great quality, and smells wonderful! My go to for color treated hair if I am out of salon quality
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
This is a good product. Haven't really noticed anything with the color but it makes my hair soft.