Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Laura G.
Maryville, TN
I use this Pantene shampoo to protect the color on my hair. This helps the color not fade or dull so quickly.
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
It makes my hair feel and smell amazing and I have noticed it does help with the longevity of my hair color
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
Best shampoo out there. Most of my family uses it and they like it too. Smells great and leave hair great.
nina s.
evansville , IN
smells good feels good but lost more hair with this shampoo not good for my hair type. But smoothes hair!!!
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Love this when I get my hair colored! Then smell is amazing and works great to make the color last long!
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Amazing product, been using it for a long time and has never let me down. My hair looks amazing with this
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
I feel like this shampoo works well, but it still has sulfate in it so it will not help keep your color.
Nancy B.
This is the only product I use I have also tried color treated. I would definitely recommend this product