Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Gina M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Pantene they never let me down! Great to use if you dye your hair.Helps the color stay shiny and vibrant.
Hannah M.
Go to color treated shampoo. Helps prevent dullness of shine and color. Keeps hair looking smooth and hydrated
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
Pantene prov is amazing i love this shampoo makes my hair feel healthy and shiney also soft i love this product
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Me gustaa mucho y siempre me deja muy suabe El pelo y facil de peinar y eso hace mi pelo se mire mas saludable
Eureka C.
I really love this for my hair especially because I have color and it is truly amazing. Not hard to find at all
Maria L.
Arvin, CA
I love ❤️ is always my favorite a must have at our home my girls love using it and always have to have at home
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Love this product it leaves my hair so soft and smells great for hours after use makes my scalp nice and normal
Sarah k.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love Pantene you can never go wrong with their shampoo. This consistency of it is great and so is the smell!
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm using this right now. It makes my hair shiny and smell amazing. The only downfall is it dries out my scalp.
Sam C.
Davie, FL
Keeps my hair a little less frizzy. Not a huge difference but it smells very nice and lasts for about one day.