Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Allyson S.
Tyngsboro, MA
Really keeps my color from fading. While providing a good amount of moisture. Not bad for my curly hair.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Love this when I get my hair colored! Then smell is amazing and works great to make the color last long!
Nancy B.
This is the only product I use I have also tried color treated. I would definitely recommend this product
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
I feel like this shampoo works well, but it still has sulfate in it so it will not help keep your color.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Great day-to-day hair shampoo for colored hair. Pantene always leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft.
Jasmine V.
I love how it smells and it doesn’t make my head itchy as much as other shampoo I’ve tried in the past
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This is one of the best shampoo their is it keeps my hair healthy and shiny and it always smells great
Amber R.
Utica
I love this stuff and I love how shiny it makes my locks the conditioner is just as good as the shampoo
Alexandria K.
Fort Myers
Love it for a drugstore brand! One of the few shampoos that I feel like doesn’t make my hair feel funny
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
This smells amazing & does the job well. It gives your hair shine & protects it when its color treated