Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Lidia O.
Hermiston
I love Pantene shampoos they leave my hair shiny and it add volume depending on what kind of shampoo our using
Laura G.
Maryville, TN
I use this Pantene shampoo to protect the color on my hair. This helps the color not fade or dull so quickly.
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this when I color my hair the color last longer and keeps my hair from breaking. Off i have healthy hair
Taylor L.
Hamlin, WV
Product leaves build up on your hair. I would not recommend. Pay a little more for a better quality product.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this conditioner. I like how it leaves my hair feeling smoother, stronger and more manageable.
Breanna L.
Asheboro
Love this product. Amazing smell. Great detangler for hair after washing with this product. Fells silky soft
Sarah B.
Love this stuff. It works super well. It's super affordable. I would recommend and repurchase. Great product
Jenna B.
Love This shampoo. My hair is very picky and will get used to a shampoo and stop working but not this kind!!!
Sarah A.
I really like this shampoo. It helps my colored hair last as long as possible without looking dull and flat.
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
Best shampoo out there. Most of my family uses it and they like it too. Smells great and leave hair great.