Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Pantene my go to shampoo. There are so many coupons out there that can bring their already cheap price even lower
Lauren V.
This is one of my go to products for color treated hair! It’s inexpensive and works great at locking in the color
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I really liked this product. It left my hair smelling amazing and looking even better. It was soft and manageable
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Love this product it leaves my hair so soft and smells great for hours after use makes my scalp nice and normal
Hannah M.
Go to color treated shampoo. Helps prevent dullness of shine and color. Keeps hair looking smooth and hydrated
Eureka C.
I really love this for my hair especially because I have color and it is truly amazing. Not hard to find at all
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm using this right now. It makes my hair shiny and smell amazing. The only downfall is it dries out my scalp.
Lidia O.
Hermiston
I love Pantene shampoos they leave my hair shiny and it add volume depending on what kind of shampoo our using
Katelyn A.
Rock Hill, SC
It’s nothing special but it does keep my hair clean and rinses out easily. My husband likes the way it smells.
Maria L.
Arvin, CA
I love ❤️ is always my favorite a must have at our home my girls love using it and always have to have at home