Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

OMG!
I changed my life, I felt that I was born again. My hair is much healthier and stronger, my tips are incredible !!
Rhonda L.
Kingsport, TN
Good shampoo but I have allergies to scents and these scents are too strong. I did like the way it made my hair feel
Cynthia J.
Pantene is my tried and trusted go to to keep my colored hair in good shape. The shampoo and conditioner are perfect
katie b.
Keyser, WV
Love this product! It made my hair feel very soft and healthy and smelled wonderful. I'd gladly purchase this again.
Kaila D.
Puyallup
This makes my color vibrant as hell, I don't trust higher end shampoos anymore since they always make my color bleed
Savannah N.
Napoleon, OH
Smells great. Left my hair feeling soft. No frizz. Would use again! Keeps color looking bright and keep hair healthy
kaitlyn n.
It helps when trying to maintain your hair color for a longer period of time. It helps make the color stay vibrant.
Angela T.
Wilmington, NC
Not my favorite. Left Hair smooth, but with a film like substance on the ends. Too much silicone?? Not recommended.
Katie e.
Silky results for sure! The shampoo does wash my color out longer than Id like but i still really like this product
claudia F.
Tukwila, WA
Very good product all our families use it smells good does oyr body good we just cant buy one we buy 6 all the time