Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and color seems to last a little longer. I don't think anything could make it last long enough
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Goes well with the same conditioner for color treated hair. Leave hair shiny and soft and is always in stock at Walmart or target.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Amazing product smells amazing I noticed that when I washed my hair it didn't strip the color away like other color shade shampoo.
Ashley H.
McKenzie
I use this when I color my hair red, red is the main color that washes out & this shampoo helps with that & always leaves it shiny.
Courtney W.
It smells great! I dye my hair a lot and the color fades quickly with some shampoos but this locks my color in a little bit longer.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I get many complements on my hair! I have really soft shiny hair but i love my pantene products so i owe my shiny hair to Pantene.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I like this shampoo. It doesn't strip the color in my hair. It also doesn't strip it of my natural hair oils. Plus it smells nice.
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
Liked using this shampoo but wasn't too impressed... Shampoo is too thick for me and leaves my hair feeling heavy and weighed down.
Amanda L.
Pantene has always been my go-to shampoo and conditioner brand. Now that my hair is dyed again, this is what I'm using. I love it!
CNCOWNER D.
Like this shampoo so much . Sometimes I️ feel like I️ don’t even need conditioner because it already leaves my hair feeling soft