Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
I use this shampoo all the time and it protects my color. It isn't too expensive and lasts forever. It smells great as well
ELEN DAYANE D.
It’s one of my favorite brands
My hair feel smooth and healthy
It has a great smell and the best part
It’s not expensive
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I love Pantene it's such a good product it always smells good it does what it claims to do I would recommend this product
Heather U.
Binghamton
Love how it makes my hair feel and look always so shiny and soft I just started using it but I will continue to buy this
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
This awesome product leaves your hair soft silky and smooth! Great bang for your buck! Recommend because it’s my FAVORITE
Brooke M.
Springfield
Doesn't strip the color from my hair , it makes my hair so soft and it smells so amazing I love using it I use it often.
Andrea R.
Lancaster
Love this product! My hair feel so smooth and it looks very shiny when I wash it. I would highly recommend this product.
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I recommend all PANTENE products to be used this brand leaves hair soft and manageable it stretches my coils I like it...
Beth D.
Great sailing cleansing shampoo. Leaves hair clean and shiny. Rich and creamy lather. Leaves hair shiny and full of body
Tara A.
Toms River , NJ
Love this shampoo. Always smells so nice and glides so smooth on my hair. I also feel like the bottle never goes empty!