Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I love pantene shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. And it also smells very good and it's a very inexpensive shampoo.
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
Love Pantene shampoo and condition! The smell is awesome! Makes me feel super clean! Recommend this brand! I like to get it with a coupon
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
This shampoo gives me the right amount of volume and it has the best smell ever it smells like berrys and it last all day long love it!
Martha V.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love using this specific brand in pantene, it gives my hair life and shine and it sothes my head while scrubbing, highly reccomend
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and color seems to last a little longer. I don't think anything could make it last long enough
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I use this with other color protecting products to help keep my hair color vibrant. I also find that it helps keep my scalp healthy.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Amazing product smells amazing I noticed that when I washed my hair it didn't strip the color away like other color shade shampoo.
Ashley H.
McKenzie
I use this when I color my hair red, red is the main color that washes out & this shampoo helps with that & always leaves it shiny.
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Goes well with the same conditioner for color treated hair. Leave hair shiny and soft and is always in stock at Walmart or target.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I like this shampoo. It doesn't strip the color in my hair. It also doesn't strip it of my natural hair oils. Plus it smells nice.