BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
You know I used to hate Pantene. It would make my scalp itch and my hair dry and oily..well I repurchased recently to try it again and idk if they changed the ingredients but now it makes my hair amazingly soft and smells amazing and I can go 2 days without washing my hair now. It’s so weird. This is now my favorite shampoo will not buy another kind. Thanks Pantene for making my hair amazing again !
Faye D.
Longmeadow
Its my everyday shampoo it cleans your hair well. It lathers nicely and its foamy. It makes my hair smell pretty and 1 bottle last me and my mom about a month. I'm satisfied by it. I like it I does what shampoo does so I'm not mad
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Initially liked this product, then I read an article about how pantene uses floor wax in their products. It made my hair look really dry and dead on the bottoms, almost as if it was fried. Also didn't notice any difference in the shine in my hair either. Disappointing product.
Tyson C.
I like the shampoo and conditioner, and I like the way it makes my hair feel. The thing that I do not like about it is the reviews that I have read on it that state that when you use this product, it creates a waxy coat on your hair to make it feel soft and shiny. I’ve seen videos of people getting it removed and that makes me very nervous. I would say proceed at your own risk!
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Love it! I dyed my hair for the first time this summer and knew a Pantene product would be the best option for me. I have thick straight to wavy hair and this product never lets me down. My color is maintained and I get so many compliments in my hair all of the time. Highest recommendations.
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Love this conditioner it makes my hair feel so soft when i put this in my hair after ive dyed it and it doesnt make my hair feel dry it feels soft and shinny again
Taylor W.
boise, idaho
Pantene is an alright brand for hair. I am a hairdresser so personally i dont recommend this product as it will damage your hair more than it will help it! It has a bunch of fake products in it to say it will make your hair shiny and soft which in all honestly i would recommend go buying a product at the beauty store to save your hair!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Pantene made a lot of build up on my hair whenever I used it. It does smell great, and leaves my hair feeling soft afterwards, but I had so much buildup that my hair stylist could show me after she cut my hair. Now if you want a drugstore brand, I would semi recommend this but I really wouldn’t.
keali d.
millbury
This shampoo is really nice and leaves hair very soft. It is not good for oily scalp though. When i use it i have to wash my hair basically every day. You dont need much product and tubes last awhile. Although it tends to leave my hair greasy the next day i still love this shampoo
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This is the first time I've used this product and all I can say is WOW! I've used cheap and not so cheap shampoos for years on my colored hair with all the same effects: within 3 shampoos my color faded terribly. Not so with this Pantene repair and protect product! My color stays true to the day I colored it

back