Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Madison G.
Hemingford
Love the smell and he it leaves my hair feeling. Would recommend to all. I know that it does a great job in cleaning my hair, because I feel of. It makes my hair super soft and clean. This is the main shampoo and conditioner i use. Won’t be changing anytime soon.
Cheryl C.
Pantene has always been my first choice in shampoo & conditioner. Whether it’s preserving my color, protecting the ends or adding extra volume, Pantene does the job. Would recommend to anyone.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I only use pantene products in my hair! time after time they never fail. super affordable and smells really nice. always leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. I religiously only use this products because other brands constantly can’t compare!
Karen C.
Alpine
I really like Pantene products, especially the ones for color treated hair, I have a dry scalp since I live in the desert and it’s winter so using more hot water than usual and my hair still looks shiny because of this shampoo. Would definitely recommend!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I love Pantene products! I have used for years and not only is the smell long lasting and smells so fresh; it also makes my hair so soft and shiny. Pantene is great especially this color safe keeps my highlights looking great for so much longer
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Not only does this smell amazing, but my hair always feel so silky and smooth when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I often change up my shampoo and conditioner routine and this is one of the shampoos I enjoy the most and always go back to.
Melinda B.
Locust Fork, AL
Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo I have used this shampoo for years and it has never faded my color. I color my hair every 8-10 weeks and think that using a good color treated shampoo is so important! Love this one!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
This product did not protect the color treatment in my hair whatsoever. It was washing out the color way too fast and I had to switch products because my vibrant color was fading so fast. I was very disappointed with this product.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I used this when I used to dye my hair. It still stripped my color right out, to a bright red tub every time. I also didn’t like the smell. It smelled rather like chemicals than the normal Pantene scent. I probably won’t buy it again.