Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Brittany G.
Mays Landing, NJ
Pantene is one of my go to hair products. It always smells good no matter which when you buy and my hair always looks shiny after using it
Kali C.
Smells like your typical Pantene, which is nice. Makes your hair super soft and I have noticed a huge difference with protecting my color.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I love pantene shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. And it also smells very good and it's a very inexpensive shampoo.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Love Pantene shampoo and condition! The smell is awesome! Makes me feel super clean! Recommend this brand! I like to get it with a coupon
Misty M.
Alexandria, LA
This product is a miracle. It works wonders in my daughters hair. It helps moisturize & detangle her hair. Keeping it manageable all day.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
This shampoo gives me the right amount of volume and it has the best smell ever it smells like berrys and it last all day long love it!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I use this with other color protecting products to help keep my hair color vibrant. I also find that it helps keep my scalp healthy.
Martha V.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love using this specific brand in pantene, it gives my hair life and shine and it sothes my head while scrubbing, highly reccomend
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and color seems to last a little longer. I don't think anything could make it last long enough
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I get many complements on my hair! I have really soft shiny hair but i love my pantene products so i owe my shiny hair to Pantene.