Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love it the smell how your hair looks so soft i really dont have words i love this shampoo i really recomended its perfect for me and my loong hair
Betsy G.
Boardman
Need to buy this to try again I can’t remember if I liked it or not it’s seems to be about the same as the other shine shampoos as far as ingredients
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
Good shampoo for color treated hair. Cleanses my hair without overly stripping my hair of its moisture. My hair color doesn't fade as fast either.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Courtney N.
I absolutely love this product, I've been using this product for a couple months now. It helps the color stand out more and helps defrizz my hair.
Keely T.
I love this shampoo! Smells super great & leaves my hair feeling great! Its not too pricey. Works very well on my dry, thick hair. Would recommend!
Kristen H.
Warren
I used this product on my own hair and have not ben disapointed. It make my hair feel so soft and looks great. And cant forget the amazing smell.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite affordable shampoos. Leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth, and very lustrous. Frees my hair of any frizz, as well as tangles
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I used this product on my own hair and have not ben disapointed. It makes my hair feel so soft and looks great. And cant forget the amazing smell
Emma B.
she showers with pantene but i got watermelon to keep me clean!!!!!!!!!!!!! she showers with pantene but i got watermelon to keep me clean!!!!!!