BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Alicia C.
Panteen is just a product that was a staple in my house growing up. I dont necessarily see huge changes in my hair because of it but it smelled excellent.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
This conditioner make my hair REALLY soft. The smell is really nice. I have highlights in my hair and they weren't noticeable and now with this they are!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Does a great job cleansing my hair and prepping for conditioner. I follow up with the same condition for sleek shiny hair that looks healthy and radiant!
Dariela P.
This is a great shampoo to use after you have dyed your hair. Keeps your hair bright and looking great. It has a great smell and I use this quite often.
Stefanie W.
I love the shine and volume I get from this shampoo. It does get a little heavy after a week, so be prepared to use a detox shampoo to clean the residue.
Olivia G.
When I had my hair colored this shampoo kept my color longer! It lasted me about 2-3 months. If I ever color my hair again I will definitely buy it again
Lanie D.
Danville, VA
This shampoo (along with the conditioner that goes with) is my favorite I’ve ever used. It keeps my color from dulling, smells great, and adds shine!
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Seemed not to pull my color out. Hair was very shiny and felt fine. I will buy if on sale. I do rotate this in my shampoo schedule on a rwgular basis
Betsy G.
Boardman
Need to buy this to try again I can’t remember if I liked it or not it’s seems to be about the same as the other shine shampoos as far as ingredients
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love it the smell how your hair looks so soft i really dont have words i love this shampoo i really recomended its perfect for me and my loong hair