Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
I never worry about my hair color dulling when I use this product. I have noticed shinier, more vibrant hair color when I use it!
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
It keeps my hair shiny and smooth. It lathers like really well and creates lots of soap. It smells nice not too overwhelming
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Pantene leaves my daughters hair very nice and silky. It also smells great. It is very affordable too!
Mady D.
Appleton , WI
I love all of pantenes shampoos because they smell really good and make my hair feel soft and clean!
Alexis L.
Monett, MO
I love this shampoo because it really makes my hair feel and look better and it makes it shine
kylie R.
Patrick, SC
This product makes my hair so soft and silky. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling. Smells floral and kinda like sweet peas. I really enjoy it!
Denise C.
08816
I think is okay product that you should like it more years ago when it first came out I use more natural products now but I would recommend it to other people
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
Love this shampoo for my colored hair! I have long locks and it can be hard to find a shampoo and conditioner combo that work for me, but this one is awesome.
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I did not really care for this product it left like a film on my hair and it felt like the nutrients were stripped from my hair and it seemed to dull my color
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
With the shampoo and conditioner I seen the color wash out even with ice cold water it would stay. I love the smell bit the formula is NOT GOOD FOR COLOR!!