BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Mariah B.
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and I use It with the conditioner too. It leaves my hair feeling super clean but not dry since I have very dry curly hair. I’ll always use this.
Alyssa B.
I've been pretty happy with this Pantene shampoo :) I love how it makes my hair feel silky and soft after using. I have pretty thick hair that can sometimes turn out frizzy. With this shampoo, I've felt like I can leave it how it is as it dries more often, instead of always having to straighten my hair! :) The scent is also light and pleasant.
Janet M.
I think this product is great, I’ve only used once but it smells amazing very long lasting and it left my hair very smooth I’d say it’s best for dry scalp I would definitely buy again.
Yarlin C.
Carmichael, CA
I’ve been using Pantene since I was born lol and I still like! It is one of my favorite brands not just because it is cheap but also because it is a good quality product. It makes my hair look healthy and shiny!
Emylee L.
Pensacola, FL
This shampoo is my holy grail! It makes my hair so soft and smell amazing. It is so good for oily hair, it makes my hair last long without getting super oily. The only bad thing about this Shampoo is it doesn't lather too well. But besides that small problem, everything else is amazing hands down.
Mckenzie L.
I really like Pantene products. Their shampoo and conditioners have such a nice smell to them!! I have probably been using their products for years. They are a nice price for good quality. I would obviously buy again lol. Recommend to others!
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Really good shampoo for a drugstore brand. It gets your hair clean without drying it out and has a pleasant scent. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I personally have an oily scalp but it would probably work for all hair types.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This shampoo is ok. My hair doesn’t stay clean as long as with other conditioners. I gave it a 3 because it weighs my hair down a little. It is very affordable, but you pay for what you get in this situation.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I wouldn't say this shampoo is amazing, but it does a decent job. I don't feel like it gives me any more volume than I normally have. But it has a nice smell and gets my hair clean. It's a good average shampoo.
wanni m.
Pantene has always been a pretty good brand for all hair types! I have used them a lot and right know I'm using their leaving conditioner, I just love it. I'm satisfied with these products I will keep buying pantene