Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Becky R.
Cherry hill
Love Pantene and the shine it gives my hair, only giving it 3 stars though because it isnt the most moisturizing but does smell good and make my hair soft
Dariela P.
This is a great shampoo to use after you have dyed your hair. Keeps your hair bright and looking great. It has a great smell and I use this quite often.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
This conditioner make my hair REALLY soft. The smell is really nice. I have highlights in my hair and they weren't noticeable and now with this they are!
Olivia G.
When I had my hair colored this shampoo kept my color longer! It lasted me about 2-3 months. If I ever color my hair again I will definitely buy it again
Aneisa A.
Staten Island, NY
Does a great job cleansing my hair and prepping for conditioner. I follow up with the same condition for sleek shiny hair that looks healthy and radiant!
Stefanie W.
I love the shine and volume I get from this shampoo. It does get a little heavy after a week, so be prepared to use a detox shampoo to clean the residue.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I buy this because I color treat my hair! It does keep the color in better and longer than other brands and after using my hair was shiny and refreshed
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love it the smell how your hair looks so soft i really dont have words i love this shampoo i really recomended its perfect for me and my loong hair
Keely T.
I love this shampoo! Smells super great & leaves my hair feeling great! Its not too pricey. Works very well on my dry, thick hair. Would recommend!
Courtney N.
I absolutely love this product, I've been using this product for a couple months now. It helps the color stand out more and helps defrizz my hair.