Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Janet M.
Las Cruces, NM
I think this product is great, I’ve only used once but it smells amazing very long lasting and it left my hair very smooth I’d say it’s best for dry scalp I would definitely buy again.
Emylee L.
Pensacola, FL
This shampoo is my holy grail! It makes my hair so soft and smell amazing. It is so good for oily hair, it makes my hair last long without getting super oily. The only bad thing about this Shampoo is it doesn't lather too well. But besides that small problem, everything else is amazing hands down.
Mckenzie L.
I really like Pantene products. Their shampoo and conditioners have such a nice smell to them!! I have probably been using their products for years. They are a nice price for good quality. I would obviously buy again lol. Recommend to others!
Viviana A.
We never have any left at the house. Me and my sister are always fighting for it. And are always watching each other. It makes my hair voluminous and shiny. And a big plus Is it makes it SOFT.
Cheyanne O.
Paola, KS
Helped the color of my hair stay in longer as well as improved ok how healthy my looked and felt. This was not only a wonder product but it also smells amazing as well. So you get all of the benefits you'd want in a shampoo
Karen B.
Pantene does a great job at keeping my hair color looking fresh. It also keeps my hair strong and soft at the same time. It sometimes dries out my scalp but it's okay because it works so well
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I buy this because I color treat my hair! It does keep the color in better and longer than other brands and after using my hair was shiny and refreshed
Tara H.
Lewis Center
I️ use both of these everyday and I️ love them! They work so well together and really bring color into your hair. I️ really recommend this.
Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
I never worry about my hair color dulling when I use this product. I have noticed shinier, more vibrant hair color when I use it!
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
It keeps my hair shiny and smooth. It lathers like really well and creates lots of soap. It smells nice not too overwhelming