Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Heather P.
Warren, AR
This shampoo was okay. It smelled wonderful and it worked up a great lather which I always like. However, it doesn't matter what Pantene shampoo I get, after using a few weeks, my hair seems to act like an oil field. Disappointing.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I love how healthy this shampoo makes my hair feel. I color it quite a bit and this helps my color stay, and look better longer. It also has a wonderful fragrance, that lasts all day.
Juliana N.
First time trying this one, like I’ve said before I like to change & try new shampoos. This one left my hair super soft, smelling good & Without frizz. Great price for product.
Cheyanne O.
Paola, KS
Helped the color of my hair stay in longer as well as improved ok how healthy my looked and felt. This was not only a wonder product but it also smells amazing as well. So you get all of the benefits you'd want in a shampoo
Kiley C.
Vero Beach, FL
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair very soft. I have very long hair and the conditioner from this brand also makes my hair smell great. Would recommend!
Karen B.
Pantene does a great job at keeping my hair color looking fresh. It also keeps my hair strong and soft at the same time. It sometimes dries out my scalp but it's okay because it works so well
kylie R.
Patrick, SC
This product makes my hair so soft and silky. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling. Smells floral and kinda like sweet peas. I really enjoy it!
Micaela H.
['Sedalia', ''], MO
Love this shampoo for my colored hair! I have long locks and it can be hard to find a shampoo and conditioner combo that work for me, but this one is awesome.
Denise C.
08816
I think is okay product that you should like it more years ago when it first came out I use more natural products now but I would recommend it to other people
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I did not really care for this product it left like a film on my hair and it felt like the nutrients were stripped from my hair and it seemed to dull my color