BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Good shampoo love love the smell and it's great quality I recommend for everyone to try these shampoo and you wont regret it and it lasts the smell for a long time and I would definelty buy again!!!!!!!
Crystal G.
I like how it helps make my colored damaged hair feel softer and silkier. It softens my dry hair so well. I like to use this with its shampoo. Together, they work wonders!
Andrea D.
It will last you a long time if you multiple shampoos and conditioners. It lathes great. I say it compared to others it works about the same. It is best for any kind of scalp. I would buy again.
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
This shampoo does a great job of protecting my color, blonde never gets brassy and helps brunette from fading. My hair always feels clean and fresh without being dried out.
Charlotte W.
Redwood City, CA
Is good cost effective color shampoo. This is not my daily shampoo but use it while I travel. It pulls a lot of moisture out of my hair but it doesn’t disturb the color.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
It works there isn't much else to say about it. I have a dry scalp and it's okay. It doesn't make it much more dry and is kinda cheap. It smells good and gets the job done. But I guess I would buy again
Heather P.
Warren, AR
This shampoo was okay. It smelled wonderful and it worked up a great lather which I always like. However, it doesn't matter what Pantene shampoo I get, after using a few weeks, my hair seems to act like an oil field. Disappointing.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I love how healthy this shampoo makes my hair feel. I color it quite a bit and this helps my color stay, and look better longer. It also has a wonderful fragrance, that lasts all day.
Chelsey H.
Inman, SC
Great non frizz shampoo! Fresh, clean smell that leaves my hair feeling hydrated unlike other brands. My favorite non salon brand is hands down Panteen! Great matching conditioner also!
Juliana N.
First time trying this one, like I’ve said before I like to change & try new shampoos. This one left my hair super soft, smelling good & Without frizz. Great price for product.

back