Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Paud Y.
St. Paul
Trying to keep your hair color stay the same is hard especially if you're gonna wash your hair 3+ times a week. I think that this hair product left my hair color consistent although we all know it fades away
Marrien f.
I love all pantene shampoos and I've been using them for years now. They are my favorite because they keep my curly hair strong, soft, and frizz free. It has a long lasting scent. Great for dry scalp.
Jacky L.
Not my favorite shampoo, it leaves you're hair very dry after you had showered and not as soft. Although it has a very nice smell to it. But if you're hair is already damaged enough, I definitely do not recommend using this shampoo.
Viviana A.
We never have any left at the house. Me and my sister are always fighting for it. And are always watching each other. It makes my hair voluminous and shiny. And a big plus Is it makes it SOFT.
Paola G.
Miami , FL
It's been a couple of months since the last time I used it (now I'm trying new products) but I can say that it really help my hair, my new color really shines more. Definitely I wat to buy it again!!
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
I used this product for quite a while but after using this for so long I decided to go with something different just to try, and I'm glad I did. With this product, my hair became greasy much faster but after trying other brands my hair could last a couple more days without it getting greasy
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Good shampoo love love the smell and it's great quality I recommend for everyone to try these shampoo and you wont regret it and it lasts the smell for a long time and I would definelty buy again!!!!!!!
Andrea D.
It will last you a long time if you multiple shampoos and conditioners. It lathes great. I say it compared to others it works about the same. It is best for any kind of scalp. I would buy again.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
It works there isn't much else to say about it. I have a dry scalp and it's okay. It doesn't make it much more dry and is kinda cheap. It smells good and gets the job done. But I guess I would buy again
Heather P.
Warren, AR
This shampoo was okay. It smelled wonderful and it worked up a great lather which I always like. However, it doesn't matter what Pantene shampoo I get, after using a few weeks, my hair seems to act like an oil field. Disappointing.