Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Corinne T.
Love this shampoo, I struggled heavily trying to find a shampoo for my newly colored hair. The scent is mild and smells nice. The shampoo lathers and cleans well. I will definitely be consistently buying this shampoo.
Raquel A.
Houston
I color my hair often. I found a shampoo that doesn't dull my hair color. I love that it, sulfate-free. This gently cleanses and leaves my hair incredibly soft, shiny and smells amazing.
Kristen W.
I enjoy this product, and it definitely has made a noticeable difference on my color treated hair. It lathers nicely, and leaves hair feeling clean. Plus you really can’t beat the price!
Tiffany C.
This is great especially if you dye your hair! My hair doesn’t look dull and dried out after using! I highly recommend this to everyone to definitely try! I absolutely love it!!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I used this product for quite a while but after using this for so long I decided to go with something different just to try, and I'm glad I did. With this product, my hair became greasy much faster but after trying other brands my hair could last a couple more days without it getting greasy
Pao G.
It's been a couple of months since the last time I used it (now I'm trying new products) but I can say that it really help my hair, my new color really shines more. Definitely I wat to buy it again!!
Crystal G.
I like how it helps make my colored damaged hair feel softer and silkier. It softens my dry hair so well. I like to use this with its shampoo. Together, they work wonders!
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Good shampoo love love the smell and it's great quality I recommend for everyone to try these shampoo and you wont regret it and it lasts the smell for a long time and I would definelty buy again!!!!!!!
Andrea D.
It will last you a long time if you multiple shampoos and conditioners. It lathes great. I say it compared to others it works about the same. It is best for any kind of scalp. I would buy again.
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
This shampoo does a great job of protecting my color, blonde never gets brassy and helps brunette from fading. My hair always feels clean and fresh without being dried out.