Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #54 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Sierra S.
Terre Haute, IN
This shampoo is absolutely amazing for my hair, I got it in my voxbox and am so thankful for it. I get my hair colored quite often but I’ve never had a shampoo that makes my hair shine like this one. It lathers so nicely and and washes away very easily and it doesn’t make my hair feel dinghy. I definitely recommend everyone to buy this!!
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
I’ve been using Pantene since I was born lol and I still like! It is one of my favorite brands not just because it is cheap but also because it is a good quality product. It makes my hair look healthy and shiny!
Elizabeth R.
Okeechobee, FL
I really love this shampoo... helps shine and my color hair looks lovely... has a wonderful clean scent.. it does protect the color of my hair.. I have no concerns... it lathers wonderful and thick and I am very satisfied of this shampoo.. and I will continue buying it
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
This has the great smell that all Pantene products do. I don’t notice anything life changing with this shampoo. But, I like that it’s safe for my colored hair. I appreciate that I can find this with a pump. I’d probably repurchase because it seems to moisturize my hair well.
Maeve C.
Walpole, MA
This shampoo left my hair so silky and soft! I use this product all the time and so does the rest of my family. It's way better than all the other shampoos and it's the only shampoo i buy because of its effect on my hair
Emylee L.
Pensacola, FL
This shampoo is my holy grail! It makes my hair so soft and smell amazing. It is so good for oily hair, it makes my hair last long without getting super oily. The only bad thing about this Shampoo is it doesn't lather too well. But besides that small problem, everything else is amazing hands down.
Mrs. Z.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, because it did help preserve my highlights while still cleansing my thick and curly hair nicely. Still, I would've preferred a thicker substance so I could shampoo my hair without having to use so much at once.
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this when i regularly washed my hair after a dye. Nice smelling, thick consistency, left my hair with a light scent, feeling softer and easy to brush. Hair did not feel dry or unhealthy after. Also didnt wash out as much color
Ashley R.
The greatest conditioner for my color treated hair! This makes my hair color last longer. This also keeps my hair looking bright, shiny, and fresh. This is affordable and I recommend this to all my friends with color treated hair.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Really good shampoo for a drugstore brand. It gets your hair clean without drying it out and has a pleasant scent. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I personally have an oily scalp but it would probably work for all hair types.