BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Although I have never colored my hair which this shampoo is more aimed towards I still love it. I love the pro-v. Smells great all day long. I will continue to use this until Pantene comes out with a better one
Paud Y.
St. Paul
Trying to keep your hair color stay the same is hard especially if you're gonna wash your hair 3+ times a week. I think that this hair product left my hair color consistent although we all know it fades away
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
Pantene is my go too shampoo. It leaves my hair looking good and smells fantastic. I switched to this shampoo about a year ago and I’ve just loved it ever since. It’s a great product and I would recommend it.
Marrien f.
I love all pantene shampoos and I've been using them for years now. They are my favorite because they keep my curly hair strong, soft, and frizz free. It has a long lasting scent. Great for dry scalp.
Darrian H.
Toney , AL
Since I use color in my hair this is the best. It doesn’t fade my color and it brings my hair back to life. When your hair is dry and colored it breaks your hair and this product helps with all of that.
Jacky L.
Not my favorite shampoo, it leaves you're hair very dry after you had showered and not as soft. Although it has a very nice smell to it. But if you're hair is already damaged enough, I definitely do not recommend using this shampoo.
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
I love the smell and you get a lot of product! It definitely leaves my hair beautiful smooth and healthy! It lathers well and it’s an over all great shampoo and conditioner! I definitely will be repurchasing
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
Not my typical shampoo but one that I switch to when I need a change. Light and fresh. I use a lot of product and this is gentle but gets the products out and leaves my hair soft and healthy looking.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
This product actually made the color treatment in my hair fade to a brassy color. Otherwise, I love Pantene, and usually purchase at the grocery store. I will purchase a sulfate free product next time.
Kristina E.
I've been using Pantene since forever and I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel! Especially this kind, it protects my hair from being damaged and keeps the color in. Plus it smells great!

back