Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is great for color treated hair, with very minimal color fading. I have a dry scalp and this kept the flaking and itchiness to a minimum. It lathers very well and leaves your hair feeling soft with a light scent. I will repurchase this product continuously as it works very well for my thin, dry, and color treated hair.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
this shampoo smells AMAZING and leaves my hair so soft and manageable! I have an oily scalp, so I worried it would be too greasy, but not so. I think it would work well for oily or dry hair. The lather is incredible, and it left my hair feeling wonderfully clean. I am very satisfied with this Pantene product, and will purchase again.
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
This is the best shampoo for color treated hair. The color seems to stay longer when using this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it. It also makes my hair super shiny and soft, with a nice clean scent to boot. It is definitely my go to when I get my hair dyed. I especially like how the smell lingers in my hair.
Jae O.
Victoria, TX
Dyed my hair black about a month ago, and color still looks fresh! Normally the dye will run out of my hair within 2 weeks, but Pantene has sustained its life much longer allot with lots of shine.... Love this!
Kala S.
Cheboygan , Mi
This shampoo makes my hair feel really nice afterwards. Not that dull feeling with no volume you get from other drugstore shampoos and conditioners. I would recommend to someone who has flat dull hair as I do switch my shampoo brands up but this one is a top one on my list of go to's 😊
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like the Pantene lines but I have switched over to L'Oréal, I feel like the Pantene conditioners just weigh my hair down a little too much. They have a nice scent, and I would buy them again if I needed to.
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
I’ve been using Pantene since I was born lol and I still like! It is one of my favorite brands not just because it is cheap but also because it is a good quality product. It makes my hair look healthy and shiny!
Elizabeth R.
Okeechobee, FL
I really love this shampoo... helps shine and my color hair looks lovely... has a wonderful clean scent.. it does protect the color of my hair.. I have no concerns... it lathers wonderful and thick and I am very satisfied of this shampoo.. and I will continue buying it
Maeve C.
Walpole, MA
This shampoo left my hair so silky and soft! I use this product all the time and so does the rest of my family. It's way better than all the other shampoos and it's the only shampoo i buy because of its effect on my hair
Emylee L.
Pensacola, FL
This shampoo is my holy grail! It makes my hair so soft and smell amazing. It is so good for oily hair, it makes my hair last long without getting super oily. The only bad thing about this Shampoo is it doesn't lather too well. But besides that small problem, everything else is amazing hands down.