Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
I love this product. It always keeps my color looking vibrant and like new. It lathers extremely amazing and is one of my favorite shampoos. Whenever I use this I always seem to get compliments of the scent of my hair. 10/10
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
My hair is color treated so it's hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair feeling healthy. This duo does that and so much more. Not only is my hair more manageable and silly soft but it smells amazing too.
Stephany L.
The thing that i love the most is the consistence very smooth and the scent too very good i can wash my hair one day and other off. It lather the way a shampoo have to. I repursashed it so many times that i cant remember.
liz 🍒.
Purchase , NY
Along with the conditioner, this shampoo makes my hair so soft and clean! It keeps my oily scalp from among my hair greasy right after washing it. I can usually go about 2 days without washing when using this product.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
great smell and great quality!
i love this shampoo and conditioner, it really makes a difference in my hair, and it shows after a few uses.
defiantly a great buy and super easy to find!
wanni m.
Pantene has always been a pretty good brand for all hair types! I have used them a lot and right know I'm using their leaving conditioner, I just love it. I'm satisfied with these products I will keep buying pantene
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Works great for keeping hair clean and the color stays in like it gets all oil out and it does lather makes for an easy rinse its way beyond better than most brands definitely something that I will keep getting
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I wouldn't say this shampoo is amazing, but it does a decent job. I don't feel like it gives me any more volume than I normally have. But it has a nice smell and gets my hair clean. It's a good average shampoo.
Laci G.
Trussville, AL
Love this shampoo! I have colored treated hair that will fade with the wrong shampoo, and this does a great job of making my color lady without breaking the bank! I am very satisfied! Would recommend to a friend!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Although I have never colored my hair which this shampoo is more aimed towards I still love it. I love the pro-v. Smells great all day long. I will continue to use this until Pantene comes out with a better one