BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Stephany L.
The thing that i love the most is the consistence very smooth and the scent too very good i can wash my hair one day and other off. It lather the way a shampoo have to. I repursashed it so many times that i cant remember.
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
Along with the conditioner, this shampoo makes my hair so soft and clean! It keeps my oily scalp from among my hair greasy right after washing it. I can usually go about 2 days without washing when using this product.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
great smell and great quality!
i love this shampoo and conditioner, it really makes a difference in my hair, and it shows after a few uses.
defiantly a great buy and super easy to find!
Laci G.
Trussville, AL
Love this shampoo! I have colored treated hair that will fade with the wrong shampoo, and this does a great job of making my color lady without breaking the bank! I am very satisfied! Would recommend to a friend!
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Works great for keeping hair clean and the color stays in like it gets all oil out and it does lather makes for an easy rinse its way beyond better than most brands definitely something that I will keep getting
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Although I have never colored my hair which this shampoo is more aimed towards I still love it. I love the pro-v. Smells great all day long. I will continue to use this until Pantene comes out with a better one
Paud Y.
St. Paul
Trying to keep your hair color stay the same is hard especially if you're gonna wash your hair 3+ times a week. I think that this hair product left my hair color consistent although we all know it fades away
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
Pantene is my go too shampoo. It leaves my hair looking good and smells fantastic. I switched to this shampoo about a year ago and I’ve just loved it ever since. It’s a great product and I would recommend it.
Darrian H.
Huntsville, AL
Since I use color in my hair this is the best. It doesn’t fade my color and it brings my hair back to life. When your hair is dry and colored it breaks your hair and this product helps with all of that.
Marrien f.
I love all pantene shampoos and I've been using them for years now. They are my favorite because they keep my curly hair strong, soft, and frizz free. It has a long lasting scent. Great for dry scalp.