BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Mrs. Z.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, because it did help preserve my highlights while still cleansing my thick and curly hair nicely. Still, I would've preferred a thicker substance so I could shampoo my hair without having to use so much at once.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I love Pantene products! I have used for years and not only is the smell long lasting and smells so fresh; it also makes my hair so soft and shiny. Pantene is great especially this color safe keeps my highlights looking great for so much longer
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
One of my faves! My hair was so soft and smooth. It also smelled so good all day long! I absolutely LOVE that it is so affordable for any budget. Being able to buy it at walmart is a HUGE plus for me. I would buy again and I do recommend!
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
I really love the Pantene brand, so I already had a good opinion on them. This shampoo made it better. I loved how my hair color seemed to stay a little longer and not dull down right away with this. The smell of it was an extra bonus.
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this when i regularly washed my hair after a dye. Nice smelling, thick consistency, left my hair with a light scent, feeling softer and easy to brush. Hair did not feel dry or unhealthy after. Also didnt wash out as much color
Ashley R.
The greatest conditioner for my color treated hair! This makes my hair color last longer. This also keeps my hair looking bright, shiny, and fresh. This is affordable and I recommend this to all my friends with color treated hair.
Angela P.
Lexington
Love this shampoo! It lathers nicely and also helps my hair color stay fresher longer. It has a very pleasant smell and cleans very well. It also does exactly what it says it does, protects and helps with shine. Highly recommend.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Great price I would recommend this product con. Not sulfate free. Pro levels hair shiny and healthy looking. You can fine these products anywhere I got mine at Walmart. If you can get the bigger bottles it's a little cheaper
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
I love this product. It always keeps my color looking vibrant and like new. It lathers extremely amazing and is one of my favorite shampoos. Whenever I use this I always seem to get compliments of the scent of my hair. 10/10
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
My hair is color treated so it's hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair feeling healthy. This duo does that and so much more. Not only is my hair more manageable and silly soft but it smells amazing too.