Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Leah W.
Agawam, MA
This has the great smell that all Pantene products do. I don’t notice anything life changing with this shampoo. But, I like that it’s safe for my colored hair. I appreciate that I can find this with a pump. I’d probably repurchase because it seems to moisturize my hair well.
Madison G.
Hemingford
Love the smell and he it leaves my hair feeling. Would recommend to all. I know that it does a great job in cleaning my hair, because I feel of. It makes my hair super soft and clean. This is the main shampoo and conditioner i use. Won’t be changing anytime soon.
Maeve C.
Walpole, MA
This shampoo left my hair so silky and soft! I use this product all the time and so does the rest of my family. It's way better than all the other shampoos and it's the only shampoo i buy because of its effect on my hair
emmy u.
This is supposed to protect my color treated hair but it does not seem to work any different than other shampoos. I do not notice if my color lasts longer than regular shampoo. It does not seem to lather as well and is probably less harsh than those meant for deep cleaning.
Mrs. Z.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, because it did help preserve my highlights while still cleansing my thick and curly hair nicely. Still, I would've preferred a thicker substance so I could shampoo my hair without having to use so much at once.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love Pantene products! I have used for years and not only is the smell long lasting and smells so fresh; it also makes my hair so soft and shiny. Pantene is great especially this color safe keeps my highlights looking great for so much longer
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
One of my faves! My hair was so soft and smooth. It also smelled so good all day long! I absolutely LOVE that it is so affordable for any budget. Being able to buy it at walmart is a HUGE plus for me. I would buy again and I do recommend!
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
I really love the Pantene brand, so I already had a good opinion on them. This shampoo made it better. I loved how my hair color seemed to stay a little longer and not dull down right away with this. The smell of it was an extra bonus.
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this when i regularly washed my hair after a dye. Nice smelling, thick consistency, left my hair with a light scent, feeling softer and easy to brush. Hair did not feel dry or unhealthy after. Also didnt wash out as much color
Angela P.
Lexington
Love this shampoo! It lathers nicely and also helps my hair color stay fresher longer. It has a very pleasant smell and cleans very well. It also does exactly what it says it does, protects and helps with shine. Highly recommend.