Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Foam Conditioner uploaded by Maria P.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Foam Conditioner uploaded by Samantha A.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Foam Conditioner uploaded by Kara S.

BY PANTENE #75 in Conditioner

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Make color shine brighter with weightless nourishment. Our rich Pro-V formula is infused with microbubbles to hydrate and protect color-treated hair without the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

AIR-LIGHT NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Rich, nourishing Pro-V in weightless formula
  • Weightless hydration and shine protection for color-treated hair
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS:

Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from the roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Ingredients
Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

Kara S.
Hickory, NC
Does not weigh hair down! I love foam conditioners. This is the second brand I’ve tried. The first I tried was a salon brand and this one works just as well and is cheaper! It’s so light. You do not need to use a lot so I have a feeling it will last a while too.
Samantha A.
Breinigsville, PA
This conditioner works wonderfully! I received this in a Voxbox. I find it easier to work into hair than typical conditioner. It's fantastic for those of us who have fine hair as it doesn't weigh down hair at all. I have bleached, fine, and damaged hair and this conditioner paired with a good blow dry makes my hair look and feel amazing. The packaging is functional, the foam nozzle at the top works really well and it seems that there is a good amount of product despite the skinny container. I would definitely purchase this product!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
courtney a.
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner to this same brand with the color shine because I color my hair and I have loved how long it makes my hair color last. Other brands seem to wash out the color. The shampoo leaves my hair not only smelling good but so shiny!!
Karina C.
chicago
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
[product:pantene-pro-v-radiant-colour-shine-shampoo-20.1-fl.-oz.-bottle] is my go to shampoo. I color my hair alot so I need a shampoo that I can trust to keep my color looking it's best and to prevent damage to my hair and Pantene does it all.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Never used foam products before but it's super hydrating and helpful. This stuff is amazing. Helps keep my hair color in tact and super bright. Pantene themselves is a great brand which I know I can always count on.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I color my hair a lot and find that a lot of conditioners seem to strip the color out but this doesn’t . It seems wonderful and isn’t very expensive . I honestly love the way this product makes my hair feel . Makes it almost as soft as a baby . I just love it . It doesn’t make my hair nappy , doesn’t have a weird smell and just makes it look and feel healthier .
I just love it