BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Make color shine brighter with weightless nourishment. Our rich Pro-V formula is infused with microbubbles to hydrate and protect color-treated hair without the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

AIR-LIGHT NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Rich, nourishing Pro-V in weightless formula
  • Weightless hydration and shine protection for color-treated hair
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS:

Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from the roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Ingredients
Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This Pantene Foam Conditioner is so easy to use, so different it's fun!  It comes out of the container as a big, thick foam!  I press once and enough comes out for my chin-length hair.  I love the way it feels, it absorbs quickly into my hair and you don't really feel it.  Once I rinse my hair feels conditioned and is easy to comb through.  I also like this version for colored hair, helping my color last longer. I also notice a great shine!
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
Does not weigh hair down! I love foam conditioners. This is the second brand I’ve tried. The first I tried was a salon brand and this one works just as well and is cheaper! It’s so light. You do not need to use a lot so I have a feeling it will last a while too.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
This conditioner works wonderfully! I received this in a Voxbox. I find it easier to work into hair than typical conditioner. It's fantastic for those of us who have fine hair as it doesn't weigh down hair at all. I have bleached, fine, and damaged hair and this conditioner paired with a good blow dry makes my hair look and feel amazing. The packaging is functional, the foam nozzle at the top works really well and it seems that there is a good amount of product despite the skinny container. I would definitely purchase this product!
Brandy D.
Pantene was my shampoo and conditioner of choice for quite a few years. I switched up when my hairdresser said it was best to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I’ve since stayed away from Pantene. I’ve used this several times now and found it to be fun and easy to use. It makes the hair easy to comb through and seems pretty moisturizing.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
[product:pantene-pro-v-radiant-colour-shine-shampoo-20.1-fl.-oz.-bottle] is my go to shampoo. I color my hair alot so I need a shampoo that I can trust to keep my color looking it's best and to prevent damage to my hair and Pantene does it all.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I originally received a variation of this product from Influenster’s as a complimentary product for testing and review. I decided to try another variation of this because it happened to be on sale. Love the smell, texture and the feel, but despite this product claiming to leave behind light hydration, my hair feels greasy the next morning. Might be better for thicker hair types.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I color my hair a lot and find that a lot of conditioners seem to strip the color out but this doesn’t . It seems wonderful and isn’t very expensive . I honestly love the way this product makes my hair feel . Makes it almost as soft as a baby . I just love it . It doesn’t make my hair nappy , doesn’t have a weird smell and just makes it look and feel healthier .
I just love it
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
It the foam is completely different then a normal conditioner. When I apply it, I though that it’ll be crap for my hair. Once washed out and dried my hair was soft and looked nice.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Es un buen producto su fórmula es a base de foam el cual lo absorbe el cuero cabelluro mas rápidamente siendo asi ujn de lo mejores Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean 2 in1 Shampoo and Conditioner
courtney a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner to this same brand with the color shine because I color my hair and I have loved how long it makes my hair color last. Other brands seem to wash out the color. The shampoo leaves my hair not only smelling good but so shiny!!