BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Conditioner extraordinary?
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Use every day to lock in moisture and ramp up color shine.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Ashley W.
Derby, KS
Smells good and its thick and rich compared to some others that aren’t, so it covers my hair nicely. I color my hair so it help keep my color to last. It can be a little more expensive than other brand but I usually get coupons or wait for a sale to stock up.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
Love this drug store conditioner ! What really caught my attention on hair product was the scent ! I’m a sucker for a sweet scent ! The conditioner is very thick and creamy so a little does go a long way. I like to lather and leave in my conditioner for about 1-2 minutes before I wash it out . The only reason I do that is because sometimes some conditioners do not detangle my dry damage hair. With this conditioner you get it all in one. Another thing I really love about this conditioner is that is doesn’t wash out all the beautiful colors in my hair . Especially my blonde ! You can find this conditioner at any local drug store for an affordable price !
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Funny because when I used this I didn’t even have my hair dyed. I’ve never died my hair but I was in need of washing my hair. Having coarse/ curly hair conditioner is a MUST when washing it. It did it’s job of smoothing n helping with tangles 3/5 would recommend for those we have dyed hair.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
My absolute favorite conditioner. I've been using this product for around 7 years and I will likely never switch. It keeps my hair soft, shiny, and healthy. Definitely worth the cost. I am able to save money on it when I purchase it from Costco. I get so many compliments on my hair and I know this conditioner is part of why. I recommend to all of my friends. I also love all other Pantene hair products.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
This conditioner works very well, I have thin hair which tangles and gets greasy fast but this manages to smooth down my hair & lock in a nice silky feel all day. My hair is also bleached blonde, I’m not sure if I have enough input to be able to say if it’s completely perfect for color treated hair but it did not damage or ruin my coloring from my use
Christina T.
Peoria
Radiant color shine has been one of the best conditioners I've ever used in my opinion it really gives your hair a more healthier look and shine verses all the other brands out there. With all its nutrient blends it definitely gives lasting softness and shine. I am more then satisfied.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff used to be my holy grail hair product!!! It would especially untangle my hair with very little resistance!! I love this stuff, especially when I need a deep conditioning treatment! This stuff is perfect for that!!! Smells amazing!! Feels like silk in your hand and on your hair!! Works like a dream!!!
Christina R.
Kittanning, PA
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner choice I been useing it for years and my hair is so silky and healthy it's great for scalp and dry hair it's smells so good and the scent lasts at least two days if your like me and can't wash your hair everyday this really does keep your hair gorgeous to the touch
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love!!! I’m all about inexpensive things and this is a great conditioner for the price. I could spent 50$ on a shampoo and conditioner but instead I spend about 10$ on both. Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Conditioner makes my hair feel soft and not heavy. I would highly recommend making a switch to Pantene if you are tired of spending lots of money.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
The conditioner smells terrific and maintains that fresh scent for the entire day. It does tend to give my hair type much more volume than I want. It’s much better for someone with fine, limp hair. I prefer a moisturizing conditioner with some sort of Argan Oil to maintain a sleek smooth finish.

Walmart