Pantene Pro-V Pyrithione Zinc Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Pamela S.

BY PANTENE

• Does this work as well as head and shoulders does? I have...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as head and shoulders does? I have...1 Answers
Brandie D.
Norwood, Pa
This product smells really good and it helps get rid of dandruff.. although it is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner I found that I left my hair knotty. I had to use an additional conditioner with it.
Katherine A.
Not a really big fan of 2 in 1 products given that although they perform their task, they get your hair dry. And this is what happened to me. My hair is oily but still, my ends were quite dry.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I enjoy the creamy texture of this product, and it leaves my kinky hair feeling nice and moisturize. I rarely use Pantene product, but when I found this product I decided to try something new and bought it. It didn't dry my hair out at all, and it left it smelling amazing.
Amanda W.
A good alternative if your on the go and can't be bothered with shampooing AND condition. However, I don't see/feel less dandruff when using this compared to my results with head and shoulders.
Taylor H.
Barnegat, NJ
My scalp tends to get dry around the fall and winter time every year so I decided I might as well try this shampoo. I couldn't be happier with it. It's cheap and gets the job done. I would most definitely recommend!
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
I get dandruff occasionally and I have tried a few different dandruff shampoos. This one is great. I like the scent of this shampoo and I love that it is shampoo and conditioner together.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
If you want your dandruff to calm down I would def recommend this only downer is it doesn't keep long lasting results if you stop continue usage or alternate the amount you use so just head with caution before buying
Cat D.
I like this product but it doesn't leave a lasting smell. I love when my shampoo and conditioner leave my hair smelling good all throughout the day, but this one loses scent fast.
I had the worst day Andrew when I was younger and using this product really helped me out and being a two in one shampoo and conditioner did scare me but it was really a good product
Briana M.
I absolutely loved this! The smell is amazing, and it left my hair feeling hydrated, refreshed, and silky smooth while also combatting dryness and flakiness.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
Does this work as well as head and shoulders does? I have used head and shoulders for a long time, but I wasn't sure if this would be better, worse, comparable?
Maranda G.